TwentyThree.

Normani's POV

When bae starts acting shady and you don't know what the fuck is going on. Since Y/N she's gotten a little shady. She's texting a lot more than she usually does, if someone calls her she leaves the room, and she's coming home late at night. Now Y/N claims that she's not doing anything but I'm not buying it. Y/N also claims the reason she's getting home so late is because she's staying after class getting some extra help.

I've seen Y/N's teacher, Miss Thirwall and she's cute. Y/N has a thing for older woman and I know that she would take the opportunity to hook up with her teacher. But when Y/N gets out of the shower I'll get my answers. But in the meantime I have a bit of digging to do.

I went through Y/N's phone and I didn't find anything. I checked Y/N's MacBook and there wasn't anything suspicious on there. All I found on the laptop was a bunch of clothing websites and wedding stuff. I even searched under her bed to see if I could find something. I thought I was gonna find another girl's panties under there but I found nothing. I looked in Y/N's jacket pockets and I found a twelve pack of condoms but two of them were missing.

I sat on the edge of Y/N's bed and waited on her to come out. The second she steps out of there she's through. Y/N came out of the bathroom in nothing but a pair of boxers and a sports bra. I was trying to be mad at her but I couldn't because I was distracted by Y/N's...little friend.

"Why are you looking so mean baby?" Y/N asked.

"You wanna explain to me what these are Y/N?" I asked as I tossed Y/N the box of condoms.

"They're condoms, that I bought from the store. I have to wear them so that you don't get pregnant." Y/N said.

"Mmhm. Why is there two of them missing?" I asked.

"I used them on you. The other night when we went to the beach. It was really late. We started making out in my truck, you said you wanted to ride me and I let you. The reason two condoms are missing is because the first one broke and we used another one." Y/N explained.

It started coming back to me, Y/N and I did go to the beach a few nights ago and we did have sex in her truck. That was a wonderful night. I'm feel kinda stupid for making a big deal out of this.

"Sorry Y/N I just lost my head for a minute." I said.

Y/N smiled and kissed me on the lips, "It's okay princess, I forgive you." She said.

"Y/N what have you been up to lately?" I asked.

"Nothing just school and stuff." Y/N said.

"Really Y/N? I'm having trouble believing that school is what's gotten you distracted lately. I think you're doing something shady behind my back." I said.

"Normani I promise you that I'm not doing anything shady. I've just got a lot of things I'm trying to get done that's all." I said.

"Y/N I thought that we said we weren't going to have any secrets between us." I said.

"I remember that Normani but for the time being this is something I have to keep to myself. All I need for you to do is trust me on this." Y/N said.

"Fine. I'll trust you." I said.

"That's all I ask princess." Y/N said

Y/N went into her closet to pick out an outfit to wear. For a brief second I believed that Y/N was being honest but the crazy bitch that lives within me wasn't falling for it. "Y/N what are you up to?" I asked.

"Normani I'm not up to anything. Just relax okay." Y/N said.

"Y/N look me in my eyes and tell me the truth." I said.