(A/N)

Wazzup! So I have three new story ideas I don't know which on to pick but I'm gonna let you guys pick. Also I don't have a title for any of these either so I could use a little help there

Idea #1

Y/N is the star basketball player for the USC Trojans, she's helped them team win three National championships and she's working on her fourth. She's a killer basketball player and an excellent student but she's not the best when it comes to love. It's not because she's unattractive or anything, she's doesn't know how to be with one person. But when her cousin Normani's best friend Ally catches her eye, things change.

Idea #2

Dinah is the star quarterback and Y/N is the popular cheerleader. They'd both had a crush on each other since freshman year but yet we're both scared to ask each other out. Finally senior year Dinah works up the nerve to ask Y/N and she accepts and their beautiful yet crazy love story begins. Also Y/N is Normani's twin sister.

Idea #3

Dinah, Lauren, Normani, Ally Camila are the worse students at Wellington Academy. The principal has done everything in the book to try and get these girls on track but her efforts have failed. Y/N is alumni of Wellington Academy and she begins working there as the librarian but she always runs after school detention. The girls drive Y/N crazy as well. It isn't until Y/N hears the girls singing she comes up with a way to keep these girls out of trouble, a glee club.

Idea #4

Normani is the queen of New York her company N.K enterprises is home to one of the most popular magazines in the country. Y/N works at N.K Enterprises as a janitor. Y/N is madly in love with Normani but Normani never notices her because Y/N isn't exactly the most beautiful girl in the crowd. She has terrible self esteem, only three friends, and her relationship with her family sucks, especially with her mother. But one day under very unusual circumstances Normani and Y/N become friends, which leads to a relationship.

So I'm gonna keep this up until next Wednesday then I'm gonna delete this.

PM if you have suggestions or if you just want to talk ☺️