TwentyEight.

⬆️Your outfit⬆️

Y/N POV

My heart hurts so bad. What sucks the most is that there's no cure for a broken heart. So I have to sit here and be sad as hell forever. I don't know what did for Normani to dump me the way that she did. I feel like such a fool for wasting all that time trying to win her back. I was right all along, love does not exist.

Since the reception I have been a very busy person. Morgan and I are in the process of opening our own photography studio. We both love photography so figured why not make money doing something we love. Before we started talking business Morgan was a freelance photographer and she would take me on jobs with her so I could learn the ropes. I instantly feel in love with it and Morgan gave me a few clients and I got started.

We already purchased the building and handled all the necessary paperwork, now it's just a matter of getting the equipment moved in. The building is two story and it has a very chill vibe to it. We already have the sound system put in now Morgan and I are hanging up some portraits and getting our offices organized.

"Y/N are you okay?" Morgan asked.

"I'm better than I was yesterday. But I'm still sad." I said.

"That's understandable. Heartbreaks aren't something you can get over in a twenty four hour timeframe. It's a very slow and painful process but eventually you get over it and you move on." Morgan said.

I took a step back and looked over the portrait to make sure that it was hanging perfectly on the wall.

"There's somebody I'm interested in but I don't know if I want to go there with that person." I said.

"Would this person be Camila?" Morgan asked.

"Camila's dating some girl named Alessia. It's not Ally because Zendaya locked that down at the wedding. I'll give you a clue I met her at the strip club." I said.

"Ooh get it bitch. You got a thing for Veronica." Morgan said.

I wouldn't say that I have a serious feelings for Veronica but I consider it a crush. That gorgeous, tall, curvy, Polynesian, Dominican, tattooed, dimples on both sides of her face, pole dancing goddess. Just take Dinah's beauty, multiply it by a hundred and you get Veronica. When Veronica and I hang out its so chill. There's no pressure or expectations, we can just be ourselves around each other. On top of that Veronica understands how I feel about Normani so she knows that I'm not ready to do the whole relationship thing again.

"Dude it's okay if you like Veronica. She's a great person and it's clear that you two get along well, so I don't see what the problem is." Morgan said.

"I can't stop thinking about Normani, that's the problem. Yeah she broke my heart but I still have love for her. Normani was my first love and you just don't get over your first love." I said.

"I agree with the whole first love thing because I've been through it. But at some point you have to let go. If you don't let go of this thing you have for Normani it's gonna destroy you and I don't want that to happen. So just take some time and worry about yourself. Don't think about Normani." Morgan said.

"Okay I'll try." I said.

"And I didn't say that you and Veronica had to date, I said that you two should be friends. Everyone could use a good friend." Morgan said.

After I hung up the rest of my portraits I went upstairs to my office. That's right my office. It's not finished yet but I'm almost there. I have a desk and chair, a coffee machine, my favorite mug, a sofa for when I want to take a nap, and my MacBook. I opened laptop and started sending out emails to my clients letting them know I would be able to take their pictures at the scheduled time. It was gonna be another late night so I figured I'd brew myself a pot of coffee to get me through it.