FortyTwo.

One month later

Normani's POV

Having a child really changes how you look at things. It can't be about you all the time, the child has to come first. I've gotten a first hand taste of what my sister and I put my mom through when we were babies. But my little Nicky is a good baby....for now.

Nicholas doesn't cry much during the night but during the day he just lets it out. I haven't gotten used to the poopy diapers yet. I just don't understand how something so foul can come out of such a tiny body. But I can tell that Nicholas loves me to death. Anytime I sing to him his face just lights up. My parents and the girls have already spoiled him rotten.

As for Y/N she's kept her promises about taking care of Nicholas. She takes him every weekend and sometimes during the week. The first thing Y/N says when she comes over to get him is, "Where is my baby boy?" She'll ask me how I'm doing but she won't say anything about us getting back together. I don't know why Y/N is making this so difficult. She knows that she is still in love with me and Veronica can't make her feel the way that I do.

~
Later that night

Y/N POV

"Fuck you Y/N! I can't believe you would cheat on me!" Veronica yelled.

"Ain't nobody cheating on you Veronica. The girl messaged me first and if you'd look closely you could that I told her to get lost because I am in a happy committed relationship." I said.

Lately the thirst has been very real in my life. Random ass girls have been sending me boob pics on Instagram and snapchatting me their pussy. I don't want any of these thirsty women out here. I have a beautiful supportive woman that I go home to every night who gives me everything I need. But now that this is happened, I don't know what's gonna happen before the night is over.

"Veronica you know me better than that. I would never cheat on you. You're carrying my children and I wouldn't do anything to mess this up." I said.

"It's every single day Y/N there's some thirsty bitch trying to get at you. And you're smooth player ass just falls right into. If you don't want to be with me Y/N just say it!" Veronica yelled.

"I'm gonna need for you to stop all this goddamn yelling and calm the fuck down, you're stressing out the boys. Every time a girl tries to holler at me I shut that shit down because I don't want that kind of life. But your ass is too blind to see it." I said.

"I know that you're still in love with Normani. " Veronica said.

"You are crazy as fuck if you think I'm still in love with Normani. She sent me to prison! Prison, Veronica! That trumps everything else she's ever done to me. There's no way that I could ever be with her again." I said.

"You really expect me to believe that?" Veronica asked.

"I'm gonna leave now because if  stay I might say something I'll regret later on." I said.

Morgan texted me and said she was on the way to pick me up. Apparently I'm not the only one having women problems, Tori and Morgan have been arguing lately too. Morgan's drive to my house would be a fairly short because Morgan lives three houses down from Veronica and I. I went into the bathroom to get my glasses then came back downstairs where Veronica was still yelling at me. I looked out the door and Morgan had just pulled into the driveway with her music blasting.

"Where are you going?" Veronica asked.

"Out." I said.

I walked out of the house and got into Morgan's truck. Dinah was in the passengers seat while I sat in between Camila and Zendaya. I looked out the window and Veronica was standing on the steps rubbing her belly. Morgan pulled off and we began driving.