two.

Y/N POV

Waking up this morning I feel pretty good. I got a decent amount of rest and I'm ready to conquer the day. I took a shower and put on some jeans, a tank top, and a button down with the sleeves rolled up. I laced up my old timbs and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey boo!" Dinah and Lauren yelled when I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning everybody."I said.

I sat next to Normani and she smiled at me, I smiled back and grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl and began peeling it. "How'd you sleep?" Normani asked.

"Pretty good, I tossed and turned a few times throughout the night but I'll be alright." I said.

"You know if you ever need a little something to help you go to sleep, call me." Dinah said before kissing me on the cheek.

"Thirsty bitch." Normani said.

Dinah gave Normani the middle finger and Mrs. H walked into the kitchen. "What do you need me to do today Mrs. H?" I asked.

"I would love for you to plant some flowers in the front yard. Make it look pretty." Mrs. H said.

"No problem. What kind of flowers do you want?" I asked.

"Surprise me. Matter of fact Normani why don't you go with Y/N to pick out the flowers." Mrs. H said.

Normani gulped out loud and nodded her head. I prefer driving alone but I do need Normani's help since I don't know where the Home Depot is. But I was excited about my job today. I like flowers and working with my hands so I'll be right in my comfort zone. "Ooh we want to go for a ride Y/N." Lauren said.

"Sorry girls my truck is a single cab. Maybe next time." I said.

"Y'all better not bother Y/N while she's working. And while I'm gone you girls are going to clean the house. If this house is not spotless when I come back, we gone have some problems. Understood?" Mrs. H said.

"Yes ma'am." The girls said.

Mrs. H gave Normani her credit card and she was out the door. "I'm ready to leave whenever you are." I said.

"W-We can leave now." Normani nervously said.

Normani and I walked out the house and towards my truck, I held open her door and she thanked me for it. I got in and started up the truck and backed out the driveway. "What kind of truck is this?" Normani asked.

"1968 Ford F-150." I said.

"It's really comfortable and I see that you take really good care of it. It's a good look for you." Normani said.

"Thank you." I said as I approached the stop sign.

"How'd you get it?" Normani asked.

"I was staying with this nice elderly couple and the old guy had this truck. We worked on it until it was brand new again. But two months after we finished the truck he passed away. In his will he left the truck to me." I said.

"That's sad but at least you have something to remember him by." Normani said.

"Yeah. Nothing but memories." I said.

We pulled into the parking of the store and I parked as close as I could up the front. I grabbed a cart and Normani and I began browsing through the flowers. "I know for a fact my mom likes roses. So we can get some of those maybe the red and white ones." Normani suggested.

I picked up the white and red roses then put them in our cart. We moved around the garden center and picked out some more flowers. While I was debating on should I get daisies or lilies Normani asked, "Where were you before you came to LA?"