ThirtyEight.

Y/N POV

One month in jail and I'm already done with life. I can't take my meds, the food sucks, and they have me wearing these uncomfortable as tighty whiteys.  A few days ago I got punched in the eye by this random chick for no reason. My bunkmate is really nice though, her name is Rudy and she's Jamaican, but I can't understand what she's saying half the time. The only thing I've been able to understand from her is that she's in here for armed robbery. Rudy's been in here for five years so she's kind of been showing me the ropes.

Then there's Taj. Taj is like Crazy Eyes from Orange is the New Black. The only word I can use to describe Taj is interesting. I haven't had a dull moment since I started I hanging out with her. But Taj has the crazy idea that we're together and she calls me her sunflower.

Last but not least there's Tiffany. She's very ratchet and on numerous occasions she's told me I have made for tv titties which is super weird.

Before I got set away Mama Drea told me to be strong but it's hard to do that when you're in here. They don't treat you like an actual human being they treat like an animal. And I officially hate the warden, he's just a giant douchebag and I wish someone would shank him.

Yesterday Veronica went to the doctor to find out the sex of the twins and I missed it. I'm really bummed about it because I wanted to be there for that. I know my baby girl is miserable without me and I'm feeling the same way about her. But today is visiting day and I get to see her.

"So your girl come see you today no?" Rudy asked.

"Yeah she's coming. I get to find out what we're having and I'm really excited about that." I said.

"Nice. My family gave me up long time ago. I go to prison they turn their backs on me. But it's whatever." Rudy said.

"I'm really sorry about that." I said.

"Don't care, me prefer to be alone." Rudy said.

A guard came to my cell and told me that I should walk with him. I didn't know what was gonna happen I just followed the guard down the long hallway. I noticed that as we were walking he kept looking at me funny.

"Is there a problem sir?" I asked.

"What's your father's name?" He asked.

"Patrick Y/L/N." I said.

The guard pulled me into a shorter hallway and perked around the corner to make sure no one was watching.

"My name is Grant and your father asked me to look out for you. Anytime you have a problem just come to me." Grant said.

"Okay. Tell my father that the warden is a fucking pervert. He made me do things, he said that he would take away my privileges of I didn't ." I said.

"Sexual things?" Grant asked.

"I'd rather not say." I said.

"I will notify your father immediately. Now let's get you to visitation." Grant said.

When we got to the visitation room I took a seat behind the glass and waited for Veronica to come in. She came in the room look gorgeous as usual with her beautiful baby bump. Veronica sat down and picked up the phone.

"How's my beautiful girlfriend today?" I asked.

"Sad. The babies and I miss you and we want you to come home." Veronica said.

"I miss you guys too. But my lawyers are working to get the trial date pushed up. So I might be getting out of here sooner than expected." I said.

"I really hope they can make that happen because we need you back at the house. Everyone is so sad without you. Everyone tries to put on a happy face but it's no use. Things won't be the same until you come home. Morgan is a complete mess. She's stopped taking her meds and she's gotten super depressed. Not even Tori can help her get through this." Veronica explained.