Forty.

Y/N POV

The moment you realize you can take a shower and not have to worry about someone staring at you. After I got hugged to death the first thing I did was jump in the shower. I get to use the body-wash I love, I can use up all the hot water that I want, and I can stay in here as long as I want. When I was done getting all fresh and clean I blowdried my hair and put in bun. It's amazing how much my hair has grown in two months. I wrapped my towel around my waist and went back into the bedroom to put on some clothes. Veronica was laying in bed asleep with her hand resting on her belly.

She was sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to disturb her. I went into the closet and Veronica had bought a bunch of clothes for me. It was mostly basketball shorts and t-shirts but I didn't care. Babygirl even got me some new Calvin Klein boxer briefs, my favorites. I picked out some clothes and put them on.

⬇️The Outfit⬇️

I kissed Veronica on the forehead and went downstairs into the kitchen to see what my mom and Mama Drea were cooking up in the kitchen

I kissed Veronica on the forehead and went downstairs into the kitchen to see what my mom and Mama Drea were cooking up in the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen my mother was showing Mama Drea how to twerk. "Now you know that y'all are too old to be twerking." I said.

"Who are you calling old Y/N? We can still drop it low and pick up slow like your little friends." Mama Drea said.

"I'm done. I just came to see what smells so good in here." I said.

"Fried chicken, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, some collard greens, homemade biscuits, apple pie, sweet potato pie, and some peach cobbler." Mom said.

"Y'all hooked it up. I'm gonna go chill with Dinah and girls, call me when it's  done." I said.

I looked in refrigerator and it was stocked with blue Gatorade, my family knows me so well. I grabbed two bottles of Gatorade out of the fridge and kissed both of my moms on the cheek. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." My moms said.

I went down into the theater and Dinah was arguing with Morgan about who was the better artist, Rihanna or Beyoncé? Personally I think they're both pretty dope so there was nothing to argue about. I took a seat in between Dinah and Morgan, "So what did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just missing you like crazy, knucklehead." Dinah said.

"I missed you guys too. So what are you and Lauren having?" I asked Dinah.

"A little girl, we're gonna name her Isabella." Lauren said.

"That's a cute name for my little goddaughter." I said.

Morgan wrapped her arm around my shoulder and said, "You got two little nieces coming your way soon too."

"Y'all are having girls too?" I asked.