chapter 1: Mr arrogant

Start from the beginning

After shedding all the tears the sorrow the ache and the pain I felt on the grave.
I stood up dusted my pants and started walking to the olden rusted doors

I took small steps looking behind every now and back because I knew nothing was going to back to normal. But I had a mother.
a mother who cared for us.
I was thankful that God didn't take all my parents.

He let me main with my mother and for that I should be thankful.

I decided to walk to the park which took me probably an hour to reach there.

I needed to walk and clear my mind get some air and clean my eyes because I cried too much but it was worth it.

It was a busy day since I took a day off at the café I worked in.

The cars were passing non stop some stopping at the small restaurant ahead of me and some passing at a speed which was probably not allowed.

People these days.

All those small things brought a smile and a frown on my face.

Things nowadays were starting to become bitter sweet.

Maybe it was me but could you really blame me?

I had a waterfall falling from my eyes not even thirty minutes ago.

In the café I worked in it was a full shift since I wanted to help my mother pay the bills and she could pay for our food well more like their food and the clothes of my sister.

I always managed to take care of my self as possible as I could.

My mom worked her hands off to help us .
she worked day and night she didn't really tell us what her job was but she just told us not to worry about her.

I knew my mom was stressing her self off .
since I was younger and capable of working I tried to get a job .

In some places they wouldn't hire me since I didn't have any knowledge from college but I managed to find a job at the café.

I worked there full time since I was not in college anymore because of the lack of money we had and I have a sister who I do not wish for her to get the same life as me
I was working my hands off to try and save for her some money for college.

Since I was taking a walk and heading to the park I saw the entrance and the welcoming letters .
I walked to the nearest bench took a sit and took out a book from my bag and started reading.

How would I have looked if I was a bird?

Probably chubby and cute.

The children crying and running around took me back to my younger years where I used to come with my dad and play like them.

When my dad used to make me swing and push me high then my mom would start shouting at him that I would fall.

That brought a smile on my face and also some tears since I missed him.

My thinking was interrupted by a sniffing voice.

I looked where it was coming from and saw a small girl with blonde hair chubby rosy cheeks and eyes full of tears holding a teddy bear for dear life.

I looked at her and wiped my tears away using the back of my wrist.

"Hi sweety why are you crying?" I asked her wondering why she was crying and alone since she was extremely cute also.

The cutest.

"I lost my uncle is it because you lost your uncle too??
Is that why you are crying?" She asked in a small but breaking voice.

I tried to stop the urge of pinching her chubby cheeks.

"Ooohhh sweety no but I am sure your uncle is going to find you come here you can sit and wait for your uncle" I said moving and giving her space to sit with her teddy bear in her other hand.