Sequel

How many of you want a sequel? I've written up the first chapter to show you all what I want to do with it and I'd like to know if you want it.(: Also, I originally planned to upload the sequel all at once, instead of updating whenever I can, but that means it'd take a long-ass time to publish... Please, please, please let me know what you'd like me to do, considering I'm cool with it either way. (If you don't want a sequel, please say 'Pass' or something, I don't mind, I want your honest opinion!) 

Also, this is the last time I'm going to add anything to this story, unless I do make the sequel, then I'll just tell you if it's up. (: Otherwise, no more updates or notes or anything in here. So sorry for adding so much as it is.

~

Release - Ch. 1:

I smiled softly as I watched Jack sleep peacefully, Chica being the little spoon while he slept. I had been cuddling up next to him as well, making this our usual bedtime routine. I yawned and settled down next to him. I had a strange dream last night that caused me to wake up with a start, but seeing Jack made all the memories of it disappear. The warmth he brought from his body brought comfort like no other and I couldn't wait to spend another morning with him, where our house would smell of hot coffee and Jack would be sitting by the fireplace, roasting marshmallows as always.

Jack and I have been living together happily for about half a year, seeing no issues and spending everyday making videos and cuddling - being a domestically, happy family with our lovely pup. It was more than what I've ever wanted and I doubt I've been happier in my life. We've even managed to make at least a week's worth of collab videos together - as it was highly requested by fans, though some people still believed I was holding Jack captive, but others argued that he seemed far too happy for that to be true.

After a while of remembering all the great times we've already had, I felt my eyes growing heavy again. Thoughts of the strange dream I had coming back to mind, but I pushed it away and focused on Jack's breathing until I fell asleep.

~Le Dream~

I was back at my old house, in the basement. A strange calmness filled the air and I glanced down at the ground, which was covered in blood, a decomposing body resting in the corner of the room, but there was no smell to it. While on my medication, I should've started panicking like any other person, but I couldn't. I felt somewhat pleased and proud of myself, as if I knew it was my fault.

Carefully, I stepped up to the body, but suddenly frowned as I realized the figure was quite thin and their size was familiar for some reason. It was too dark in the room to make them out completely, but after flipping them onto their side, my heart dropped and I immediately bursted into tears.

"J-Jack?" I stuttered, noticing he seemed to have been here for a while. His facial features were thinning and so was his body, but I didn't think twice and pulled him into my arms, hugging his dead body tightly. "Jack! Jack, please, please wake up. I-I need you! Wake up! Wake the fuck up!"

"He's gone," A voice said and I turned, not bothering to clear the tears off my face. I ran my hands through Jack's hair - surprised it still looked perfect. He might not've been here as long as I thought.

"W-Who are you?" I asked, not being able to see anything, but suddenly a figure appeared directly in front of my face and I screeched, pushing away from them with my feet.

"Don't tell me you don't remember me, Mark," He chuckled and I gave the figure a better glance.

"E-Eli?" My voice cracked, my gaze tearing away from him as guilt filled me. I looked back to Jack and sniffled. "W-What happened to him?"

"You killed him. He was going to leave you, but you shot him before he could," Eli sighed, but gave me a small smile. "At least he's with me now - where he belongs."

"Fuck off! He doesn't belong with you! You fucking hit him!"

"You killed him!" He countered, snapping at me. I suddenly couldn't feel Jack in my arms anymore and looked back down, seeing he was gone. I instantly went into panic mode, as if I could bring him back to life if I had him in my arms. "Poor Felix, had to witness you try to kill yourself after you realized what you did to Jack."

"W-What?"

"You only had one bullet, too bad it just missed you," He sighed again, but smirked. "Felix was scarred for life, couldn't even get out of America again. He's right back at that mental institution.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Where did Jack go? Bring him back! Please," I cried, not caring if this asshole saw tears running down my face.

"No, no, no. He's where he belongs now," Eli smiled, but it wasn't sinister as it had been before. It seemed genuine. "He can't hurt himself with smoking, he won't be afraid of you lashing out at him, and he's with someone he can truly love."

"You're fucking dead, you jackass!" I snapped, sick of his shit.

"So is Jack," He shrugged and I dug deep into my mind and remembered going to sleep next to my family - Jack and Chica. He's not dead, there's not a chance I'd ever kill him or hurt him. I regret everything I've ever done to him, but I've spent everyday since making it up to him and I'm going to continue to.

"I'd like to wake up now," I murmured, mainly to myself, but Eli heard me and started laughing.

"Damn it, you figured it out. Yeah, yeah, you're sleeping. So what? You'll be in this exact situation again someday," He hummed, as if it was something he was truly looking forward to. "I can't wait until you kill him. I've missed him so much and simply watching him - with you - it isn't enough. He never leaves your goddamn side. I just need a chance to talk with him."

"Fuck off! You're dead!" I tried again, but he just chuckled.

"You're so thick, Mark. Seriously? Skeptic much?"

"Skeptic?" I echoed, confusion overcoming me. What the hell was he talking about?

"Ghosts, Mark. I'm a ghost," He laughed. "But I must thank you. I haven't gotten to see Jack this much since we were together."

"Well, fuck off! Goddamn stalker," I rolled my eyes, trying to will my body to take over and wake me up, but it wouldn't, at least, not yet.

"It's called haunting, idiot. I'm haunting my lovely ex boyfriend," He flashed before my face, startling me. "And I'm not going to stop until he's dead."

~End Le Dream~