Chapter Twenty Eight

"How's it going bros? My name is-"

"Markiplier! And welome to-"

"Top of the morning to you laddies!" I loudly interrupted Mark, who cut Felix off. We all broke off into a fit of giggles at our little intro to this, but I let the others take over until we got into the main part of the video.

"Because of the situation that occurred, Jack and I will be in L.A. with Mark for a while, so expect a few videos with all of us," Felix told the camera with a smile, as if reassuring fans that we were all alright, even if inside we truly weren't. "That is if we get back into the swing of things, which we hopefully should!"

"Anyway, I'd normally make a video explaining big events that happened, but this is different and more personal. I might post about it places, but I'll never make a video about it, sorry if you're dying of curiosity."

"Anyway, we decided that since we're all together, we might as well film challenge videos! I never get to do things like this with other people, I'm so pumped right now!" I grinned happily, covering all the sadness I've felt with fake enthusiasm, hoping no one saw the deadness behind my eyes.

"We're going to play the Don't Laugh Challenge! Now, in case you've never seen this before and have been living under a rock, you basically get a mouth full of water while the others try to make you laugh and spit it out of your mouth. This version allows touching and props, good fun, good fun," Mark's deep voice echoed throughout the room, creating the vibes that usually erupted through his videos that I'm a little too familiar with. "Felix will go first and Jack and I will be doing anything we can to make him laugh, although I'm out-ruling tickling immediately... No tickles."

"Better not grab my dick," Felix laughed, taking a swig of water that filled his cheeks. I went over to the table of props Mark set up, eyeing the masks and seeing the pink Warfstache and giddily picked it up, sticking it on and going up to Felix as Mark was trying to make him laugh with stupid puns.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and of course all other configurations of being. My name is Wilford Warfstache," I did my best impression of Mark and it was enough to set Felix spitting onto the towel in front of him, laughing along with Mark and I.

"So stupid," He laughed, shaking his head and sighing. "Who wants to go next?"

"I'm so good at this, you aren't even ready for me," Mark smirked, Felix grabbed the glass of water we were sharing and shoved it in Mark's face.

"Prove it," He challenged with a laugh, making me giggle. Mark took an even bigger mouth full than Felix did to prove his point just that extra bit more and stood, arms crossed. I went back over to the table, looking at the props, but none were catching my eye as I eavesdropped on Felix.

"Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before, because you fed me these incredibly stupid puns before!" Felix scowled, but was laughing, poking Mark and trying to annoy him. "Oh, here's one! What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh. Aye!"

"Hello? Hello?" I walked up to Mark, impersonating the guy on the phone in FNAF, knocking on his head. He started to smile a bit, but quickly washed it away. I stood behind him, getting as close to his ear as possible, remembering what made him laugh in one of these videos before and whispered, "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies."

He suddenly bursted into giggles, water spilling out of his mouth and all over his shirt. He turns around and thrusted the cup of water into my hands. I was already laughing, so I immediately knew this wasn't going to end well. I put some water in my mouth, feeling my cheeks puff out and Mark grinning, poking them.

"Oh my god, you're so cute! Look at his cheeks, oh, so cute," Mark fussed over me excitedly and I rolled my eyes, but smiled. Suddenly, he pulled away from me and went up to Felix, which I couldn't see, unless looking into the camcorder's camera. I looked and saw they were whispering, but I could only make out a couple of words. "...Semen...Yeah, I love it..."

"...Really? Mine's kinda pink sometimes, like it's blushing...Mine too!..." I could only take everything out of context and it did not sound good. I started giggling, spitting the water out and doubling over in genuine laughter.

"What the hell were you talking about?!" I laughed as they came back over to me, also laughing until they were out of breath.

"Well, we were talking about sea men first and how much we love dogs and Felix started talking about his belly blushing, to which we shared a relatable conversation with," Mark shrugged, smirking, knowing nobody believed that.

"My ass you said that," I frowned, but still couldn't stop laughing.

We did a couple more rounds before deciding to stop the video. I got Mark to laugh every time, while Mark and I evenly got Felix and they to me. Needless to say I lost every round the fastest, Felix and Mark were close though, but Mark ended up with a victory, though we think he cheated by swallowing some water.

"Thank you, everybody, so much for watching and-"

"High fives all around!" I chipped in, high-fiveing the air while laughing, it was strange doing this in front of other people like this.

"Brofist," Felix nodded, putting his fist to the camera and ending the video. Felix grabbed the camera and looked to us, "Want me to edit it? I'd like to keep busy. I can spread the video out into three parts."

"You don't have to-"

"It just helps keeping my head straight," Felix pushed, eventually getting Mark and I to agree to letting him edit the video for all of us. "Okay! Don't fuck while I'm gone!"

He winked and left to Mark's recording room, probably figuring he could sort out how Mark's stuff was situated. Mark took my hand and lead me to the couch, sitting down and pulling me onto his lap. He held me tight while reaching for the remote for the television, turning on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, changing out position again so we were laying side by side, me being the little spoon. I let out a yawn I didn't realize I was holding and snuggled closer to him.

"I don't care," I shrugged under his arms and sat up, grabbing the blanket that was on the top of the couch and laid back down, spreading it over us. I felt him kiss the side of my head, just a bit over and above my eye. I sighed contently and put my hand over his, which was around me. He turned on some random horror movie about aliens or something, but I was only focused on the warmth coming from him, I felt like it was the only thing that's keeping me sane.