Chapter Two

A/N: This amaaaaaazing fan art called "Can't Keep Silent" is my by my love, galacticweirdo <3 Love you loads! She's the Mark to my Jack<3<3

"How's it going, bros? My name is Pewdiepie and welcome back to..." Felix trailed off, creating a mental note to add the 'Friday's With Pewdiepie' intro in. "Today, I wanted to do something a little different. With the help of a friend, we will be searching the depths of Markiplier's computer. Are you ready, bros? Let's begin!"

Felix had already gotten the thumbs up from Mark to search through his computer and would include that in the description below the video. He was excited to do something as unique as this, knowing it probably hasn't been done before on YouTube. He hoped this would get a ton of laughs and views, knowing it should be good.

His screen turned to Mark's personal desktop and he immediately went to open up the Internet server. He clicked on the search history and tried not to laugh.

"Squirrels, Mark. Really? You googled squirrels?" He asked the camera seriously, trying not to chuckle. He scrolled through, not seeing anything catch his eye until, "Jacksepticeye! Septiplier is real! I knew it! Just kidding guys, we all know Jack and I have a thing."

He was pretty sure everyone would be able to tell he was joking, but the best part was whenever anyone took it too seriously. Little did Felix know just how real Mark's intentions were.

"Pictures!" Felix shouted to catch the attention of his viewers as he opened up a folder within a folder full of pictures. He felt frozen in his seat as he saw endless photos of Jack. He was overwhelmed by the content, unsure what to do or think. He didn't think Mark would go over the top like this just for a video that wasn't even his. He couldn't help but notice that all the pictures were of Jack smiling or laughing. "...Well, that does it! I am so done."

Felix forced a laugh, unable to push past the uneasiness he was feeling. It wasn't really like Mark to go this far towards the whole Septiplier situation. Sometimes he said things, but they were only jokes. Right?

"Thanks for watching, bros! I think we all learned a little something about Mark today..." He couldn't help his own laughter and let it burst free, thinking about the comments that were to come. "Huge thank you to Mark for giving me consent to look through his computer, he sure did make this interesting... If you liked this video, be sure to leave a like. Stay awesome bros, brofist."

He stopped recording, which he was sure he messed up on the outro, being overwhelmed by what he saw. After bringing his fist away from the camera, he turned back to his computer, which was still left open to the folder full of screenshots of Jack. He decided to try and find the first picture taken, which took a while to find. He realized the picture looked pretty old, considering Jack's hair wasn't green. He clicked on the photo and saw the date the screenshot was taken. He was shocked to see the date was long before Felix asked Mark if he could go through his computer. He hesitantly closed out and went back to his own server, seeing a Skype call coming in.

"Mark..." He trailed off, not sure if he wanted to confront Mark with what he saw or not.

"...Yes? What's up?" Mark asked, clearly catching onto Felix's uneasiness.

"I was filming that video I was telling you about. You know, the one I asked you if I could hack into your computer for shits and giggles and you'd put in some random shit on your computer, but... I found a folder in specific that - uh - had over a thousand photos of Jack..." He said, leaving out the bit about him finding out that the pictures had been on there for ages, probably around the time Jack and Mark first Skyped or collabed for a video.

"Septiplier away! I thought that'd appeal to the fans," Mark laughed and Felix tried to pull a convincing face, though deep down, he felt it was all too real.

"So that was for the video?" Felix asked, searching for a confirmation as he tried to look relieved.

"Of course it was, do you really think I'd have a random folder full of Jack on my computer?" Mark laughed again, Felix forcing himself to join in, while shaking his head.

'That's exactly what I think,' He thought to himself.

"I don't know, Mark. Sometimes I'm not sure with you. So why did you call?" Felix quickly changed the subject, being thankful that even if this creepy situation was real, Jack was too far away for anything to get more weird. He couldn't help the label 'stalker' from coming into his head as he thought about this.

"Well, speaking of Jack, he wanted to come to L.A. and I was wondering if you wanted to come by too? He was thinking next week sometime," Mark explained and Felix silently groan.

'Goddamn it, Jack. Of course you decided to go see your stalker,' Felix cursed Jack silently, but how could Jack know? For all he knew, Mark was still the same person he idolized and based his channel around.

"That sounds perfect, gives us all plenty of time to pre-record enough videos. Text me more details when you get them. I'll talk to you later," Felix said quickly, wanting to protect Jack and stop talking to Mark as soon as possible. He hung up and quickly rung up Jack.

"Hey, Felix, what's up?" Jack answered almost immediately, which Felix was thankful for as it was getting late out and he wasn't sure if Jack had already fallen asleep, though he should've known better, knowing Jack wasn't fond of sleeping.

"Mark just told me you were going to L.A. next week and invited me along," He explained, seeing Jack's face light up at the sound of that.

"Really? I told him I wanted to either come visit him or you," He smiled, not seeming to care that Mark had basically cornered him into coming. Felix faked a smile, still unsure what Mark's intentions were. Maybe Mark wasn't a creepy stalker and just genuinely loved Jack? He wasn't sure and didn't know if he wanted to find out either way, but had to help Jack if needed.

"Oh, he probably just preferred us all to get together," Felix excused Mark's actions for everyone's sake.

"So do you think you'd like to come along?" He asked, Felix noticing the hope in his eyes. He was always surprised that Jack hadn't seemed to change considering YouTube. He still acted like all of his friends were idols when they weren't gaming.

"Yeah! Definitely, it's been too long since we could just hang out. Start recording some videos, we should book flights for a week from now," Felix smiled, trying to assure Jack that they were more friends than an idol and fan.

"Okay, sounds great! I'll talk to you soon," Jack said his farewells and Felix said a quick goodbye and hung up.

'Things are going to get out of control,' Felix sighed internally, turning to edit his new video, trying to get it up before Friday was over.