Chapter Five

A/N: This amazing artist, LilJayRiot , created the beautiful art above. Thank you so much!<3

I opened up my laptop after Felix returned it and headed to bed for the night, immediately headed towards my secret folder. I typed in 'Sean' and noticed everything seemed in place, nothing deleted or touched in anyway as far as I could tell. I wasn't sure if I was worried anymore if they saw, I had a plan formulated already for how to deal with it all - specifically Felix, though I knew when Bob and Wade came, I'd have more to do and explain.

~

I woke up the next morning, hearing a ruckus in the kitchen. I groggily got out of bed and slipped on a shirt and a pair of gym shorts. With a sigh, I slipped out of my room and headed down the hall, immediately coming to a pause when I saw what was going on.

"Felix! Ah!" Jack was giggling as Felix had lifted him off the ground, Jack was gripping onto him for dear life. Felix was laughing and carried him over to the couch, plopping him down and going in to tickle Jack, who squealed and tried squirming away, all while giggling so hard, tears were streaming from his face. His glasses fell to the floor during the commotion.

"Shh, you're gonna wake Mark up!" Felix hushed him, chuckling, finally letting off of Jack and getting away from him. I was sure Felix had seen me from the corner of his eye, standing in the dark hallway, probably looking pissed without meaning to. I didn't want to be jealous, but that ping inside me was flaring madly. "Oh, hey, Mark! We were making breakfast, but... we started messing around."

"It's cool," I lied, faking a smile and coming into the room. I noticed Jack nervously grabbing his glasses from the floor, straightening his clothes out, and putting on his beanie that must've fallen off before I came into the room. I didn't know why he seemed so nervous, it was probably because he does feel something for Felix. The thought makes me want to throw up.

That's it, Felix has to go.

"Hey, uh, Mark, you okay? You've been quiet for a bit," Felix spoke up and I glared at him, making him flinch. I didn't mean to let him catch onto my anger, but I wasn't able to whip the expression from my face in time. I looked over to Jack to calm myself, giving him a soft smile, which he tried to return - but it seems he might've seen my expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm just gonna go get ready for the day," I excused myself, though I was just going to change my clothes, then eavesdrop until I have to come back out.

"Alright! We'll just finish up making breakfast," Jack grinned and I headed to my room, quickly changing into a simple pair of jeans and a flannel. I snuck back, just hiding in the hallway again, but a bit more sneakily, in order to see what they were up to.

"So, now what do you think about the situation?" Felix asked Jack and I cocked my head, wondering what situation they were talking about. Me, perhaps?

"I don't know, Felix. I still don't see what you see, I guess," Jack shrugged, adjusting his hat nervously.

"Did you not see that glare he gave me? He hates me, man, just because he's jealous we were messing around," Felix rolled his eyes and sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"He... He's just tired, he just woke up," Jack objected and Felix put a hand to his face, his body a bit stiff.

"Sean, seriously? Why is it so hard to see the truth?" He asked softly, making Jack look down to his feet.

"I just don't see Mark getting jealous over me."

"Are you kidding? I've seen some of your let's plays together, he gets jealous when it's not even real! Remember Rocket League?"

"He was just messing around," Jack stuck up for me again, which I couldn't understand why. He had all of this evidence pointing against me, and yet he still places his trust in me. Felix turned a bit my direction, his eyes meeting mine for a moment, before quickly turning away. I wasn't sure if he actually saw me or not.

"Well... Do you like him?" He countered and Jack seemed to freeze.

"I-I don't know, I never really thought about it," He admitted. "The fans don't know, I didn't want to add gas to the flames, but I'm bisexual. I just didn't think anything like this would happen."

"Think about it then, it'll help once you realize Mark's obsessed with you," Felix looked my direction again, stepping closer to Jack, and looking back at him. He grabbed Jack's hands and looked him dead in the eyes, suddenly pulling him into a hug. Jack automatically hugged back, the ping in my stomach setting off again. "Whatever happens, know I'm here for you. I won't leave without you, just so you know. I'm still not sure what Mark wants. He seems... Darker and angrier than usual when he's jealous. I just don't want that to suddenly be flipped on you."

"Thank you, Felix. I'm sure everything will be okay," Jack reassured him, somehow switching roles with him, as he was now comforting Felix.

"I'm just worried about you," Felix pulled away, the ping in my stomach still not settling. "Well, should we make breakfast?"

"What's the point? Bob and Wade are coming today and we'll probably go out to eat anyway, plus it's almost noon," Jack smiled and went over to the couch, grabbing the blanket resting on it, wrapping it around himself, and flopping down on the couch. "I just want to be a blanket burrito forever!"

Felix laughed, following him and sitting on the floor in front of him. He pushed up Jack's glasses for him, smiling. The ping set off like crazy, but I couldn't tear myself away. He pushed Jack's hair out of his eyes, off to the side, and re-adjusted his beanie.

"At least you're an adorable blanket burrito," Felix chuckled, Jack laughing along. Even though I was glad Jack didn't suspect anything towards me, that also meant he didn't think anything of Felix's actions.

Felix absolutely has to go. In someway or another.