Chapter Sixty

~ One Year Later ~

"Come on, Chica!" Mark ushered the golden retriever, who raced up to him, jumping up and nearly knocking him over with her paws. He chuckled and gestured for her to follow him through the woods.

He approached a well-built, wooden, cabin that blended in with the trees in the woods. It was a cozy size, as if perfectly made for the two YouTubers and their dog. A chimney stuck out the top, smoke rising out of it, causing Mark to smile, but roll his eyes. He headed inside, seeing Jack in front of the fireplace, roasting a marshmallow.

"Six months of living here and there hasn't been a single day where you haven't made s'mores," Mark laughed, letting Chica in before him, who ran up to Jack, smelling the air. He patted her softly and giggled.

"Six months of living here and there hasn't been a single day where you haven't mentioned that," Jack countered and Mark went up to him, sitting beside him. It was a chilly day, like most where they had moved, but they'd never reveal their location to anyone other than close friends and family.

"Love you, Jackaboy," Mark reminded him, pecking him on the cheek. No matter what they've been through or how close they were, Jack would always blush deeply whenever Mark treated him to anything romantic and kissing in front of the fireplace was one of Jack's favorite things.

"Love you too, Markimoo," Jack assured him and gave him a half hug, while his other arm was occupied with roasting the treat. Mark pulled away and went to their little kitchen, grabbing a capsule of pills sitting on the counter. He took his prescribed amount, grabbing a bottle of water to force it down and smiled softly. He couldn't even complain about taking the pills, considering they're one of the things keeping Jack with him.

Mark had been placed in a hospital after a professional diagnosed him with a psychotic disorder that made him become overly paranoid, thinking people were plotting against him or were out to get him, which was true in the sense that he felt everyone wanted Jack. After about five months of therapy and constant supervision, he was finally let out of the hospital, as long as he kept up daily sessions - whether it be over the phone or not - and to take his medication. He and Jack lived in Mark's house for a month, before finding the perfect place to live.

Jack had surprised Mark with Chica about a month into Mark's hospitalization. The dog created a great therapy pet and it made both of them feel much safer and calmer with her presence. They treated her like they would a child, babying her as if it was always her last day alive. They'd get at each other for spoiling her, but then secretly keep feeding her treats behind each other's backs.

Felix had finally gone home, reuniting with Marzia and the pugs, but kept tabs on the couple at least once a week, if not more. Jack and Mark appreciated his dedication and loyalty, but would occasionally mess with him by calling him right before they were about to have sex. Felix would squeal in terror and hang up the phone immediately, but it never stopped the two from sending him suggestive voicemails, even if they weren't actually doing anything sexual.

Bob and Wade came out to California and stayed every other week while Mark was in the hospital to support the two with anything they needed. They'd stop by the cabin once a month, but otherwise, stayed out of their hair.

"I made you one," Jack plopped down next to Mark at the table, sliding a plate over to him, which laid a single s'more. Mark rewarded him with a soft kiss, tasting a mixture of marshmallow, chocolate, and cracker on his lips.

"Why eat this when your lips taste exactly the same?" Mark chuckled after they pulled away.

"And waste this wonderful dinner I've prepared?!" Jack gasped, pretending to be offended. Mark laughed and pulled Jack's chair closer to him, Chica laying in front of the fireplace and relaxing. The entire cabin was filled with a soothing aura.

"I'd never waste anything you have to give me," Mark leaned in and kissed him again, softly. He couldn't stop the smile that overwhelmed his face as he realized how lucky he was to be where he is now. "Want to record a video together?"

"With you?! Never," Jack giggled sarcastically. "Of course, Mark... Want to play The Forest?"

"It's been ages," Mark laughed.

"Yup," Jack simply agreed and Mark nodded.

"I'd love to play that," He kissed Jack's cheek and turned his attention to the s'more on his plate, picking it up and eating it, ignoring the marshmallow that was melted and stuck to his fingers.

"Oh, Mark, I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot," He encouraged with a supportive smile.

"Can we get a cookie cake?" Jack asked with a smirk and Mark laughed again, remembering Jack saying that turned him on the first time they made lemons.

"Will it turn you on?"

"Yup."

"Then of course," Mark winked and Jack leaned his head on his shoulder, eyeing Chica, who seemed to have started to daze off in a peaceful sleep. Mark finished his s'more and nudged Jack off him, going to wash his hands. Jack headed to the couch that was near the fireplace and laid down, liking the idea of a nap right about now. Mark came up to him and slid in behind him, spooning Jack.

"I love you so much," He murmured into Jack's ear, who started grinning ear to ear.

"I love you too," He swore and Mark hugged him a bit tighter, securing Jack into his arms, who'd rather be there than anywhere else.

"Kisses?"

"Kisses," Jack snuggled closer to him.

"Don't ever leave," Mark said softly, repeating the words he said to Jack when they were in the mental facility.

"I won't," Jack promised and this time, they both knew that was the absolute truth.

~

FIN.

~

A/N: Welp, that's the end! I hope you enjoyed this story and I'd like to thank everyone who's read this story for giving me their time and letting me share this idea I had with you. Thank you so much for commenting, voting, and being active within this story - it truly brought it to life and this wouldn't have gone anywhere if it wasn't for you!

ANYWHORE

If you want more Septiplier stories from me, another one should be up now called 'Slave'. Here's the description:

Slavery has been legal for nearly three decades by the time a 27 year old Mark becomes truly affected by it. Never once did he think he'd have to face their suffering, trying to turn a blind eye, though knowing some of his own viewers on YouTube were slaves themselves. He wanted to reach out to them, but knew he couldn't in risk of getting in trouble with the first class citizens who could afford slaves.

A rich man has been eyeing the land Mark's home is located and offers a dinner invite to discuss what he could to in order to purchase the land. His heart shatters as he witnesses the terrible abuse the rich man's slave suffers. What could he possibly do to save this one slave who has captured his attention?

[AU - Contains physical, verbal, and sexual abuse]

[Note: This story is not for those who are sensitive to any variation of abuse. Please read at your own discretion.]

If this sounds interesting to you, please check it out! Yes, it's going to be dark as all hell and though I know that might push people away, I'm excited to share these insane ideas I have and hope others can enjoy them - no matter how fucked up they are.

In other news, I must say that I'm not against the idea of a sequel if it's wanted, but I make no promises. I like the way this ended and it'd be a shame if I touched it and just ruined it entirely, but there's always a chance for more!

Again, thank you so much for reading and I'll see you... in the next story... Buh-Bye!

~BSkyeSoldier

Don't Ever Leave - Septiplierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें