Chapter Twenty Seven

A/N: So sorry for being evil last chapter cx

The longer Jack and I are together, the more and more I realize our relationship is probably dysfunctional and will always be that way. I didn't mind, it was better than a normal, boring relationship like the one Felix and his girlfriend had. I felt it was more exciting this way, never knowing what's going to happen next. Describing any aspect of our relationship or any event would sound crazy to an outsider.

Our first kiss was shared when I held Jack captive after the police found out I kidnapped our best friend and buried him alive. We discovered ourselves in a room surrounded by police and said 'I love you' for the first time before I was arrested and put on medications to help with my 'extreme bipolar disorder,' which I didn't think made any sense. They probably just couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and stick a label on it, but there isn't an issue, I'm perfectly sane.

There was nothing wrong with my mentality, I was just deeply in love with Jack. If feeling emotions is a disorder, than I'd better be placed in an asylum like the one in Outlast. I couldn't understand people's confusion, I thought it was so obvious that I was only acting out because of my love for my friend. Jealousy was just something that came with love and I was going with the emotions, accepting them with open arms, what's wrong with that?

I was nervous to see Felix again, knowing he'd be here any minute now. Jack and I had just started getting dressed and had become more and more comfortable with each other with every day. His love was starting to feel less forced and more real with every passing day. Yesterday, he woke me up with breakfast in bed and kisses to my face, being the sweetest thing I've ever witnessed. I couldn't believe how well things were going so far, I thought I fucked everything up from the beginning. Perhaps we were destined to be together.

"Felix is here!" Jack called to me from the living room and I rushed to his side, not wanting to leave him and our friend alone together. I still couldn't trust Felix, he hasn't proven himself yet. For all I knew, he could've broken up with Marzia while he was gone, so he could try and take Jack away from me and keep him for himself.

"Oh my god!" We heard Felix cry outside and Jack quickly opened the door to see Felix heaving over, near the stoop, looking at Jack's used cigarettes, throwing up, and breathing hastily. Jack went to him, rubbing his back, which shocked Felix and caused him to gasp, his breathing gradually returning back to normal as he grabbed Jack and slammed his body into his own, hugging him tightly. "You're okay, you're okay."

"Of course I'm okay, Felix. I'm sorry I didn't call back for the past couple days, I've just been busy with-"

"I don't care, Jack, I don't care. Shut your loud, Irish mouth and hug me," Felix snapped, gripping him tighter.

"What's your problem?" Jack asked him, I hadn't come out of the house completely yet, not sure what to do. He seemed to have had an anxiety attack and seeing me would probably just make it worse. Though I took my pills this morning, the ping was still setting off in my stomach for the first time since I got them. I'd have to talk to my therapist about this.

"I-I had this nightmare and..." He trailed off, letting go of Jack and rubbing the tears away from his eyes with his sleeve. "It's nothing, never mind."

"It sounds like you really need to talk to someone," Jack said, worry lacing his voice. He went to hug Felix again and I decided to step out. Felix's eyes met mine and for a moment, he froze, but he let go of Jack again and came up to me, hugging me tightly. Shocked, I wasn't sure what to do, but wrapped my arms around him, rubbing his back slightly.

"I forgive you, Mark. I really do, but you are going to freak me out sometimes, don't be offended. I just need to remember the good times we had, even if this isn't healthy for my head," Felix murmured in my ear and I nodded, pulling away from him. "We're cool?"

"We're cool," I confirmed with a smile, trying to ignore the burning sensation in my stomach. Felix turned, seeing the cigarettes on the ground again and frowned.

"Who was smoking?" He asked, looking between Jack and I.

"I was, but I'm not going to anymore," Jack assured him, smiling softly. I wondered if we all had some mental issue now after everything that's happened. Jack with his depression, Felix's anxiety, and my complete insanity - if that's what we're calling love these days.

"You better not, or else I'm personally getting you help with it," Felix threatened with a small, sad smile, going to pat him on the back gently. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you."

"It's okay, you needed to go home. I probably would've done it either way," Jack reassured him, though it was a blatant lie, as he told me he did it to try and ignore the loneliness he was feeling while I was gone. I was somewhat satisfied with his answer to Felix, although, knowing he could come to me more than he could go to Felix with how he was feeling. I just hoped his sudden depression doesn't become worse. Hopefully with the therapy he was going to start, it'd help him accept what happened and get better, but with each day, he's been more reluctant to go.

We had gone to my own therapist/counselor the previous day and I thought it went extremely well, though he seemed nervous to talk. I wondered why, considering he was usually such an open and loud person, but I figured when it came to his feelings, he was less willing to talk. I hoped I was going to be the only person he'd go to talk to, considering if I noticed anything was off, I'd never let it go. I needed him to be safe and okay, I loved him too much to see him hurting.

"So," Jack spoke up, breaking the silence that overcame all of us, we were all probably lost in thought, being a threesome of fucked up YouTubers. "What should we do?"

"Well, I've been trying to get back into making videos. Should we try to record? Maybe collab while we have the opportunity to?" Felix suggested, to which Jack and I nodded.

"That's a good idea. I watched your video of you explaining the situation, I think that's all we need to push this situation away. If not, oh well, I'm not going to talk about it," I shrugged, seeing Jack nodding in agreement, probably not going to say anything either on his channel. He's been reluctant to record lately anyway, perhaps this could get the wheels turning. "Jack, should we tell them we're together?"

"Maybe not now, in a separate video, but not now. We should just focus on getting things back to normal before taking that step," He bit his lip, as if he was afraid of his opinion. I frowned and went to him, hugging him, trying to convince him with my actions not to regret our relationship. I wasn't even sure what to call him, we haven't talked about it. We were together for sure, but we weren't clear on the whole 'boyfriend' thing. It probably sounded as strange to him as it did to me, but I remembered overhearing him talking to Felix and telling him he was bisexual. I suddenly wondered if he had boyfriends in the past, the thought made me shudder.

If he did, I'd have to make a list.

Don't Ever Leave - SeptiplierOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara