Chapter Ten

A/N: Just wanted to say a quick thank you before the chapter beings to those reading this story! I'm on a roll with chapters and I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it! I'm starting to rethink some of it, although, and I'm wondering if there should truly be Septiplier or stick with a crazy Mark... Hmm. Feedback is appreciated!<3 Thank you again for reading, hope you like the next chapter, which as a new first person point of view...

~

I woke up on the couch, my head on Mark's shoulder. I almost jumped when I saw him, the nightmare I had still fresh in my mind. I managed to calm myself down and carefully tried to get off the couch without waking him, but he had an arm around me, tightly keeping me from getting away. I tried a bit harder to pull away, but it didn't do any good. I decided to settle back down and try to sleep again, noticing a small smile on his lips.

I still felt weary over the note I found in my laptop, I wasn't sure if I truly believed Mark. Felix kept trying to warn me about Mark, but I didn't listen. Maybe it was my fault for his disappearance. The thought sends a chill down my spine and makes my heart race. I needed to know if Felix was alright and if the note really was a gag.

With another attempt to get out of Mark's grasp, I managed to slip away. He noticeably frowned, but I ignored it, wondering if he was actually asleep or not. My breath left my body as I heard a dull scream coming from outside. I trembled at the bloody shriek and hoped whoever made the noise was alright. I stepped outside with my phone to investigate.

"Hello?" I called out loudly, hearing another scream. My blood seemed to freeze over at the sound, it made me want to puke at the thought that someone was in serious pain or terror. "Hello, can you hear me?"

I pulled out my phone and searched through my contacts, sending out a few texts to people, being overly worried about Felix.

To - Marzia: Have you heard from Felix?

To - Felix: I know your phone is broke, but is there anyway to hear back from you? I'm worried.

To - Ken: Have you heard from Felix?

To - Felix: Seriously, I'm freaking out. I need to hear back from you.

To - Cry: Have you heard from Felix?

Finally, a couple responses came back, but I didn't reply to any of them.

Marzia: No, I saw the video he made, but it's not like him to not contact me for this long. I'm concerned.

Ken: I've been trying, but I haven't gotten anything. Why, is something happening? You and Mark okay?

Cry: Haven't talked with him for a while.

"Hello?" I tried again, a bit louder.

"Sean!" I managed to make out through the scream and I suddenly recognized it. I rushed towards where it was coming from, but saw nothing except a pole sticking out of the ground.

"Felix?!" I called, hoping to get another hint to where he was - if it really was him I was hearing. I could've invented it up in my mind, being stressed, but it sounded so real. It felt like one of the many horror games I've played in my lifetime, but nothing could compare to the surreal feeling of reality.

"Sean! The pole!" Felix called back and I went up to the weird pole in the ground. I shined the flashlight from my phone down it. "Geez, that's bright!"

"Felix, you're down there?" I gasped, immediately looking around for someway to get to him. "Are you... Are you buried under the ground?!"

"I'm in this crate, I can't stand up in it. The pole is the only thing getting air to me and there's a slim amount of food and water down here. You have to get me out before Mark comes!" Felix informed me and I looked around for a shovel, eventually finding it, and instantly starting digging around the pole.