Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Seven:

Another week had passed; Gemma had made a visit to the prison; Harry insisted that she do so to ensure Louis knew he was okay and that he loved him. Harry was aware that Louis wasn't allowed visitors for another two months, so Gemma spoke to Liam and asked him to pass on everything she said to little Lou. Gemma also asked Liam for Johanna's phone number seeing as Harry wanted to contact the women, the puppy-faced individual was happy to help.

The doctors had placed him under bed rest. Thus he couldn't visit his friends personally. Gemma told Liam that Haz was all right, that he had gone through surgery, that he had been allowed early parole, that he loved Lou... but most importantly, that Harry would find a way to make sure Louis was released soon enough.

As Liam passed on the message he wished that Harry could have seen Louis' face light up. He was truly a little gem.

---

Harry called Johanna when Gemma left the hospital to go home that day. Unfortunately, it didn't go so well.

*Flashback*

"Hello, Jay speaking."

"Hi is Johanna home?" Harry enquired.

"This is her... who is calling?"

"Hi, this is Harry, Harry Styles. I'm Louis's boyfriend, well we are in the dating stage." He rambled as usual.

"Oh Harry, I remember you, the dickhead my son chose over me." Aggression was evident in her tone.

"Umm..." Harry didn't know how to react to that.

"What do you want Harry? You have five minutes."

Harry tried to explain, what had happened. That he had received early parole and that he wanted her help so Louis could receive the same thing.

Unfortunately, she only heard what she wanted to.

"So you're telling me that my son chose to stay in prison to be with you.. but you, are given one chance at early parole and jump at it, leaving Louis in jail alone."

Once again Harry attempted to clarify that the judge had made the decision while he was in a temporary coma. Thus, he had no control over the situation and couldn't change what had happened. He stated how much he hated the predicament, but Johanna was obviously not happy as she hung up on him.

Harry sighed rubbing his eyes; this was not the impression he wanted to make on his lover's mum.

*Flashback end*

---

Another day passed, and Gemma was visiting Harry in the hospital as usual.

"Haz, I never got to tell you this. I know it happened a long time ago - but I just want you to know, I'm sorry about Ashton."

Harry looked at her with sad eyes; it was evident that he was guilt-ridden, and his heart still ached for the boy. "Me too."

A comfortable silence overtook the two siblings as Gemma smiled solemnly before taking Harry's hand in her manicured one for support.

"Did they tell you what happened to Marcel?" Harry questioned quietly.

"Yeah, don't blame yourself Harry - Marcel sold his soul to an evil a long time ago." She spoke equally as quiet.

Gemma smiled before speaking up, trying to brighten the mood in the room; "Well! How about we look at the public police records, I'm sure Lou's police case will be available."

Harry looked at her with glazed over eyes before smiling; Gemma always knew how to make him feel better.

---

"Oh my gosh Gemma, we have been looking through this case file for ages, there are no clues here," Harry said as he studied the victim's facial features. There was a photo of the poor man; Harry found it hard to sympathise his death seeing as it was the reason innocent Lou was in prison.

"Haz just persevere through it for Louis, there are just a few pages left to read."

"We already read them.. twice!"

Gemma closed her laptop, "okay Haz let's take a break."

---

Somehow their break ended up lasting for an hour; they were currently on Omegle laughing at the stupid horny people, having the time of their life.

You = Gemma and Harry

Stranger = unknown person

Stranger: So how many fingers can you fit in your pussy babe?

Harry and Gemma snickered at the text.

You: I don't know let me check...

Stranger: Okay

You: Oh lol, my whole fist!

You: Wait a second.

Stranger: okay.

You: WOW

Stranger: What?

You: Both fists!

You: Holy shit I never knew.

You: Wait just a minute.

Stranger: Okay?

You: AND a shampoo bottle

You: This is incredible!

You: Let's see what else I can fit in there.

You: Jam jar...

You: Feather duster...

You: Big block of those coin rolls, without the coins...

You: Oh and a small shovel.

Stranger disconnected.

Gemma and Harry burst out laughing.

They continued to chat with other strangers before deciding to turn on the camera.

When the camera was connected, they were shocked to see the stranger they were linked to. Harry quickly covered the webcam with his thumb and muted the microphone, eyes bulging out of his head.

"Holy shit is that..." Gemma trailed off as Harry opened the photo of the person Louis supposedly killed.

It was the same individual that they were connected to on Omegle.