Chapter Fourty Three

Calypso's (POV)

After the therapy, I was beat and didn't have no mood to talk to anyone. I was really moody because I had to do that stupid therapy and made me almost have a heart attack right then and there. The worst thing is that I still can't talk so I have to use that dumb whiteboard and I'm sick of using it. Calum and the guys have been by my side not letting me go to sleep because of their own conversations and they don't talk, they yell. They never have inside voices and that bugs me.

My mum and dad stepped out a while telling me to get some rest, giving the boys a hint to leave me alone and they didn't. So that just added more into my mood. It's been half an hour and I seriously don't know how they haven't noticed that I'm really tired and just want peace and quiet.

"So then Ashton was like, let me see the guitar! And then the guitar just broke in front of him. You should have seen his face." Luke laughed and so did Ashton. I gave him a smile not wanting to be rude but didn't write anything. I mean I just can't tell them to leave like that's so mean and rude. I'm not one of those people but I do want sleep.

"Hey Cals, you haven't really wrote anything." Michael said making everyone turn to me.

"It's nothing." I wrote not wanting to say.

"Cals?" Luke asked.

"It's nothing really just listening." I wrote and drew a smiley face.

"But it's not like you to just listen." Ashton pondered.

"Well this time I just wanted to listen." I shrugged and wiped the white board down.

"Cals why do you have to be stubborn? Just tell us." Calum said impatiently.

"Oh My God! If you want to know so badly it's because I'm super tired! I woke up early in the morning and had that therapy and to top it all off I can't use my freaking voice. All I want to do is sleep but I can't do that because you guys are here saying things that I, right now, don't care about." I exploded. I sighed now looking at their faces and they're hurt. Luke was the saddest one of all. Calum though, he was pissed.

  "You do this after all of us caring for you and wanting to be by your side?" Calum asked and shook his head at me. I didn't have no words knowing what I did was wrong but I mean it was the truth and I'll deal with it later.

  "You don't have anything to say for yourself?" He crossed his arms over his chest. I didn't say a word not a peep. He shook his head again and he walked off the guys following behind but one stayed.

  "Did you really meant that?" He asked balling his hands. I've never seen him do that. I looked up at him and shook my head no and shed a few tears.

  "It kind of did Cals." He said not looking at me but towards the door.

  "Lukey I'm sorry. Please don't get mad at me." I took a shaky breathe in.

  "It's too late for that Cals." He answered and walked off with his hands still balled. Did they really get that mad? I mean I blew up on them yes but I mean what can I do? I didn't mean it and they shouldn't be acting like this when all I've been to them is nice and just this one time? I shook my head and groaned. I snuggled up as best as I can and fell asleep.

Calum's (POV)

"What the heck is your problem Luke?" I asked him finally done with these states he's been giving him ever since we left Cals room.

"Maybe she's getting this attitude from you and now she's giving us attitude when it was only towards you." He huffed out and crossed his arms.

"Luke. Really? Shes been my sister my whole life and she's been around me my whole life. Why would you suggest its me? Wouldn't she be giving you attitude since she's gotten here? Maybe it's you, you stayed alone with her many times alone maybe you told her to act this way." I shrugged trying to get the truth out of him. I'm just winding him up and by the looks of him getting red it looks like it's working.

"I haven't been alone with her ever Calum because all you've been doing is having her by your side all the time!" He exclaimed.

"Well she is MY sister." I shrugged simply.

"You're such a hog! You hog her every minute of every day like man can you like chill out? Why can't we hang out with her? Yeah sure I like her but it's not like if I'm going to kidnap her." He shook his head.

"You like Cals?" Ashton asked.

"What?" Luke asked his cheeks getting pinker.

"You just said you like Cals. You have a crush on her don't you?" Michael pushed him playfully. Why are they acting like if it's a joke?

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shook his head.

"You're four years older than her Luke!? What the hell is wrong with you?!It's true." I raged.

"Calum. It's. Not. True." He denied.

"Oh yeah well why did you tell the A-hole ex that you were Cals current boyfriend?!" I exclaimed. He stayed quiet.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked.

"Back home." I told him and started to journey to my house. So it's true Luke likes Cals. I mean I'm not going to allow it obviously, I'm just going to have to accept whatever other boyfriend she'll have so she won't be interested in Luke. I mean yeah Luke is cute and handsome, no one can deny it you know it's true, but with my own sister? No that will be a dream that I would for sure want to get killed. I will never accept it and I don't care if Luke will be mad at me he has to accept that he's four years older and can find a different, older and beautiful woman! Not girl!

"Hey sorry." The guy said that just brushed my shoulder I mean I didn't even feel it until he said it. I turned around and kind of recognized him and by his face he did too.

"Hey aren't you Cals brother? Nice to meet you I'm Grayson." He smiled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N: Hey, everybody lol, so do you like it or not? :)

I LOVE YOU!!