Chapter Thirty Five

Calypso's (POV)

I woke up to someone carrying me and I looked up to see Calum. I groaned and fell limp in his arms not even caring if he would drop me any minute. I have to remember to call the modeling agency. They'll be disappointed but I have to do what's got to be done. Calum dropped me in the bed and I looked up at him.

"What no screaming? No insults? Nothing?" I asked.

"More like a sorry." He sighed out. What?

"Wait what?" I asked surprised.

"I'm sorry okay. I just realized what you told me and all of what you said last night was true. I don't want you to be a model Cals. It's pretty bad for you because you don't know the affects it will do. All of that soccer stuff was true too, I did get a ribbon and you got a trophy and mum and dad were paying more attention to me than you. I didn't even realize back then and I can't believe I'm realizing it now. They have been proud of me this whole entire time and not you. You know what you have that I don't?" He explained.

"What?" I asked.

"You're smarter, funny, mature, confident, and I can't say cute because we both have that." He smiled tickling me. I laughed and he stopped and hugged me.

"Please don't be a model. I don't want you to grow up to be that, I want you to grow up and be something you actually want to be. You don't need mum and dad to be proud of you because I'm going to be with you every step okay. You and me matter, well so does mum and dad but you know what I mean. I'm proud of you because you make all the good decisions while I just listen to you or the other guys and management. I listen to them rather than listening to myself and make my own decisions and when I do I make horrible ones. So please make the right decision." He released from the hug and looked at me.

  "I want to be a dancer Calum but if I don't have any like fame or anything I won't be up there or no one will notice me. I shouldn't have dropped out of my dance classes but I thought that mum and dad didn't want me to be that because they never asked me about it when they picked me up. When I called mum about the modeling she sounded so happy and I want to make her happy Calum so I think she would love it if I do this. I asked her for permission to do it and she was like yes go ahead go do it take the opportunity I'm so happy for you. That's what she said Calum and like if I don't do it now she's going to be disappointed or she's going to put me down like you do when I call her and tell her I won't do it." I sighed

  "What did I just say Cals? You don't have to care what they say. It's your life do what you want to do but I guess you're right but I'm getting scared because you just said fame and all of that. You're taking advantage of what you're getting and people get called out for that." He told me.

  "So I guess I just don't do it then and practice on dancing rather than focusing on something I don't want to do. It was fun though and I shouldn't care what people say Cal. Just because you don't want me to do it doesn't mean that I don't want to. I kind of and I kind of don't." I replied.

  "So what are you going to do?" He asked.

  "I really don't know." I groaned. "I have a meeting actually with them in an," I checked the time. "Hour." I gasped and quickly started to grab my stuff. (A/N: outfit on top!!)  I quickly took a shower blow dried my hair and made loose curls in my hair. I have thirty minutes to get there.

  "Calum? Can you please drive me to the agency?" I asked.

  "As long as I get down with you." Calum said.

  "Okay yeah. I mean I would want someone there. That's why I'm asking you to drive me there Cal." I chuckled and got my phone and we were off. We got in the car.

  "Cals. You know we have to go to Melbourne today right?" He asked.

"Yes why?" I answered.

  "That means you're going to have to hurry up with your meeting because we have to catch the plane." He replied.

  "Calum really. I'm mentally preparing as to what I'm going to say and you're putting more pressure? Like can you chill out for a sec?" I told him. I saw that he gripped the steering wheel not liking my answer and I only shook my head.

  "Cal, really why are you getting mad all of a sudden? I'm doing what you're asking me to do. I'm not going to be a model so can you calm down." I furrowed my eyebrows getting little annoyed that we just had that conversation a half an hour ago and he's acting like this?

  "Fine whatever. We are here anyway." He rolled his eyes and got out of the car me following behind him. His strides are longer than mine and I hate when he does that.

  "Appointment for Calypso Hood?" I heard the lady in the front of the desk call. Ok that's new and right on time anyway. We started to walk towards the room like before and there was a security guard outside of it.

  "You are Calypso Hood?" The security asked.

  "Yes I am." I answered he opened the door but didn't let Calum in.

  "He's my brother. Is it okay if he comes in too?" I asked.

  "I only had orders too let you inside only so he has to wait out here." He explained.

  "I'm not going to let her go in by herself so you can kiss this meeting goodbye." Calum said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside of the room.

  "Calum please, you know what I'm going to say it's going to be in then out." I told him.

  "Okay fine. Be careful." He hugged me and sighed. I nodded and walked in with people greeting me.

  "Hello." I smiled and shook everyone's hand.

  "Hello Calypso, I'm Gemma and these are my colleagues." She introduced. I smiled and nodded.

"Are you ready to be an official model?" She asked. "By the age you have you're going to be modeling for Forever 21 company for the junior girl section. You're going to be on the posters." She explained.

"Wow." I smiled.

"Yes and you will have other opportunities as well as Forever 21." She smiled.

"I'm really greatful for this opportunity but I'm afraid that I have to leave it. I'm really sorry for wasting your time honestly and I really did have fun and experience this so I thank you for that. Thank you for giving me this opportunity as well but I just think that I should wait and figure out who I am and what I want to do. I'm really sorry." I said.

"Oh well that's really disappointing." Gemma said and I was given so many bad looks.

"Well you give me no other choice." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows and saw that another security guard pointed a gun towards me and cocked it.

"You'll sign with us or you can imagine what will happen." She smiled.

Wtf.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
A/N: :0 whaaaaat?! Sorry it took me long!! I've been on vacation and just hanging around with friends and family! I'm really sorry please forgive me!!

LOVE YOU!!