Chapter Thirty Three

Calypso's (POV)

I had to eat that shitty sandwich if I wanted to or not. I didn't have my emergency card with me.I always keep it in my phone case but for some stupid reason I like to take off my phone cases and I left it in the hotel room. I chugged it down with water. I chewed it as much as I can and I chugged it down. I know for a fact I'm going to throw this up later. I'm glad that the guys didn't notice though. I'm embarrassed to say things I don't like, I'm always a person for new things.

"I hate you Calum." I told him with my last bite.

  "You're going to look so bad later." He snickered knowing that I'm going to throw up.

  "Let's go." Luke smiled when I was about to say something. I smiled too and side hugged him and we walked like that to the car pissing off Calum which was my intention. I looked back at Calum and smiled, he was pissed. Luke opened the door for me and I said thank you. I had a random gum in my pocket jacket for some reason but I thanked the lord that I did. This is why I don't like tuna it tastes bad and it leaves you having bad breathe. I chewed it quietly all the way back to the venue. They changed and everything and I chilled back in the dressing room while they went to do their concert. I felt my phone ding.

From: Gray

  I found Oli!

  To: Gray

No freaking way! Where?! I thought Anthony had him!

From: Gray

  Anthony texted me saying that he's just going to let him go to find his way home and I thought he wouldn't do it but he did and I found him on my door step!

  To: Gray

Omg! Grayson don't touch him nothing! Just get my mum please! I'll call her.

  From: Gray

  Okay! And I got your postcard. I liked the message. How did you even know my address you little stalker. ;)

  To: Gray

I didn't. I guessed it and I saw you walk like three houses down from mine so I went off of the numbers on the houses and I guessed right :D!

I quickly called my mum.

"Hello Calypso. What happened?" She asked.

  "Great that you asked mum! Well Oli got out of the house under your supervision so I told my friend to take care of him but he let him go and now he's at my other friends house four houses down and they're allergic to them so can you please go and get him." I explained.

"Yeah Cals." She answered.

"Alright okay. How long are you going to get there?" I asked.

"I'm home right now. I just need to change and get him. So in like ten minutes." My mom said.

"Okay then thanks mum and bye." I smiled and she said bye and love you. I hung up and texted Grayson.

To: Gray

  She's going to take ten minutes. Just let him be there and just keep an eye on him.

  From: Gray

Yeah of course Cals. Anthony told me what you said to him and honestly you go girl!

To: Gray

Yeah I know. 👏🏽😊

From: Gray

  Who's your little boyfriend then? 😁