Chapter 32

Calypsos (POV)

  "Thank you Luke. I guess now he won't bother me at all." I smiled and full on hugged him.

  "You're welcome Calypso." He smiled and released from the hug. I completely ignored the whole him being my boyfriend and I said that, still over thinking it.

  "Well I have to get back, our break is over anyway." He chuckled and ran to the stage. He just probably did it because he didn't want him to bother me. It still can't hide the fact that he said that he was my boyfriend and he was way better than him. I pushed those thoughts aside and sat down and went back on my phone. It started to ring again. It's the model agency!!

"Hello." I answered.

"Hello can I speak to Ms.Hood?" A women asked.

"This is her." I replied.

"Oh Hello. I am proud to announce you the next big thing at our model agency! You'll be on tabloids, magazines and billboards!" The lady announced.

"Oh god! No way!" I exclaimed happily.

"Well this is head of management, Gemma, Nicole's manager and I'm impressed." She complemented.

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Yes so what you need to do is just sign papers and have an adult or legal guardian to come and sign them with you to make it all complete. Does tomorrow sound good?" She explained.

"Yes. Thank you Gemma. You won't be disappointed." I told her.

"I better not be. So see you here in the same building at 1o:00am to make you an official model." She told me.

"Yes I'll be there on time and I can't wait." I replied. She hung up after that and I couldn't be any happier! I'm going to be a model! I'm going to be famous and just by my looks. What am I saying? I'm going to be famous just by my looks? Oh my god that just went passed my head. People are going to say I'm dumb or another pretty stupid face. They will call me anorexic or bulimic. I already get that and I'm not even famous. Oh wow what do I do now? Famous is what I want to be though.

I want to do something big with my life. Show those haters they're wrong. Meet so many other celebrities. I do want kids looking up at me that they can do it but if the haters are going to hate then I rather not be in that situation. What if I do become anorexic? I mean I think I'm fat already people are going to say shit about it. I'm going to become a laughing stock or being compared to the other models. Those models are perfect not me. I'm fifteen for crying out loud, I want to live my normal life still. Oh what am I going to do? Is Calum actually right for once? I sighed and just listened to them rehearse. They were on Castaway.

"If only life can castaway." I whispered sang to myself. I like how Luke and Michael sing this song. I see how they're so happy together and it makes me sad that I don't have that. I don't have any friends I only have my brother which is a piece of shit to me. I only wish that I can change my brother with someone else. He's the reason why I don't have any friends well friends that are girls. This connects to the model thing, I mean if I don't have any friends already what are the chances on getting any when I go back? I'm still going to get hate, still called fat, more fake people?

I don't know really. I don't think have any other talent but just make people smile. I can't make jokes though like stand up comedy people do, that's a hell no. I'm a pretty good singer but not like Calum. He beats me on that. I can be a dancer but I need to get back in classes again. I'm not that flexible like I was. Dancer or model? I love to dance but I haven't danced in so long and I really don't remember how it feels. Modeling can be a bit boring but funny with the cameras, you can make funny faces and just fun pictures that look cute. I mean I can do both. I'm getting way out of my head. I shook off the thoughts and smiled how dumb. Those are just dreams. I have to get out of the clouds.

"Calypso we are leaving." Calum snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Cal why are you so annoying?" I shook my head.

"Well you're just annoying as I am." He started to walk in front of me.

"We aren't twins Calum." I fast walked in front of him.

"We are siblings." He ran to be in front again. I started to run and he did too, I saw the guys and sprinted leaving Calum behind.

"So where are we going?" I smiled.

"You just left Calum behind and you're not breathing heavy?" Michael asked when Calum came he was doing just that.

"I'm used to running, I mean I am trying to catch my breathe but in tiny ones not like Calum here." I laughed.

"Dang girl." Ashton shoved me playfully.

"We are going to eat." Luke said and walked out with us following behind him. Calum returning back to normal. I sat in between Ashton and Michael in the back seat and Calum and Luke in front.

"Where to?" The guy asked that was driving us.

"Subway." Calum answered. Subway? We haven't gone there in a long time. I laid my head towards Michaels shoulder and peeked at what he's doing.

"You want to join?" Michael asked chuckling.

"Yeah what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just on Twitter." He answered.

"Let's reply to people." I smiled.

(A/N: These are fake names!! If there's real ones or something well I'm sorry!)

@Ashtonsnipples Ashton does have some good nipples ;).

She started to freak out and I kind of changed my mind now.

"Michael let's not do that." I chuckled. I saw how many people were replying saying good and bad things and some nasty ones. "I'll let you do deal with that." I smiled.

"Cals." He whined. I moved my head towards Ashton's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing 2048." He replied.

"Can I try?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled and gave me his phone. I made it to 2048 the rest of the time and Ashton sat there in awe.

"I can't believe you made it there! You beat my high score and everything." He said astonished.

"Yeah well I played this before." I smiled.

"Then you're a cheater." He shook his head and started to play it himself when the car stopped in front of subway. We all got out and walked to the place.

"What do you want?" Calum asked.

"Can I just get a regular meat sandwich?" I asked him seeing that the price was low for my liking.

"Yeah I'm going to order it go and get us a table." He told me. He was being too nice all of a sudden. I ignored actually liking it and I went and got us a big table and counted how many people can sit here. They all started to come one by one Calum being last and he sat next to me and gave me mine. I grabbed the water bottle and I looked at it with suspicion. I'm not superstitious but I'm a little stitious. I opened it and I quickly looked inside and smelt tuna!

"Calum! You know I hate tuna." I told him. Trying to be quiet so the boys won't hear. They were in their own conversation.

"Well you're going to have to eat it because I'm not going to buy another one." Calum answered. I took a deep breathe in then out. Why does he have to be a jerk?!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: oooooo dang!

I LOVE YOU!!