Chapter Twenty One

Luke's (POV)

  It was weird to me that Cals didn't want to come with us to eat if she hasn't eaten in like the whole day. We sent Calum to ask if she was hungry but Calum said that she wasn't. But now thinking about it he might have been lying. Currently we were waiting on the pizza to come, maybe I can have my fun in this.

  "Here's your order. If you need anything just wave or something to catch my attention but I'll be walking around." The nice waitress said. We all said thank you to her and Calum was about to get a piece of pizza when I slapped his hand away.

  "Um why?" He asked trying to get it again and me resulting in slapping his hand away again.

  "Because you haven't eaten all day and neither has Cals so why did she tell you that she wouldn't be hungry?" I replied.

"Don't ask me ask her she told me that so I told you." He answered.

  "Hmm if I call her right now she'll tell me that she wasn't hungry?" I asked letting the other guys get a piece except for Calum.

   "Yes." He replied. I got my phone out and started to call Cals.

  "Wait what are you doing?" Calum asked.

"I'm calling Cals." I simply replied waiting for her to pick up.

  "Hello." I heard her say from the line when I got my phone snatched away from me.

  "Lukey?" I heard her say.

  "Give me back my phone Calum." I told him and he hung up.

  "Ok I didn't tell her about coming to eat." He huffed out.

  "Why?" Ashton asked.

  "Because I didn't want her to come." Calum sighed.

  "Why?" Michael asked.

  "Because I didn't want to!" Calum was getting a bit angry.

  "Okay but you're not going to eat." I replied.

"What? Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's not fair to Calypso that you're eating and she's not. So when we get back to the venue you take her out to eat on your own time." I answered.

  "But that's after the show which is in two hours!" He exclaimed.

  "Well just gotta eat what your sister ate." Michael shrugged.

"Oh my god! You guys are unbelievable! I'm 19!  I can do whatever the hell I want! Luke you can't boss me around because you're younger and you Michael who the hell asked for your opinion. Ashton you close your mouth as well." He shook his head at us.

  "But I didn't even say anything wrong." Ashton pouted.

"Yeah well shut up." Calum mumbled but I caught it and so did Ashton.

"You know what Calum I am sick of you fighting with Calypso! I don't know what you have shoved up your ass so we got to take you to the doctors because it's been stuck up there for weeks on end! Who's the child here her or you!?" Ashton exploded.

"Her obviously." He sassed.

"Obviously not because I'm looking at him." He sassed back.

"You know what just shut up." He rolled his eyes and tried to get a pizza to no avail because I smacked his hand again.

"Can you stop? I thought I was Calypso's brother." He crossed his arms.

"Yeah you are but you're not at heart." Michael said.