Chapter 14

Calypso's (POV)

"You know the same old same old with school and rumors about you in Juvy and stuff like that. They only said that you're such a badass for going there and they can't wait to hear why." Anthony chuckled.

  "Anthony you know what this means?!" I exclaimed happily.

  "Calm down will you! They'll hear that I'm up here you know." Anthony shushed.

  "I don't care! I have to make up something grand so girls can get scared of me and stop trying to talk to me!" I happily explained.

  "Why would you want that?" He asked.

  "Oh my sweet Anthony, I have a famous brother that they want to meet so they would get close and just want to meet him. With this I can get all the girls to stop trying to talk to me and maybe even get a bit popular." I was rubbing my hands together like an evil villain and Anthony was not liking it.

  "But telling the truth is better, you don't want them finding out the truth and then you getting embarrassed for it later." Anthony sighed.

  "But this means that they'll be scared of me a little so they'll back off of my man too." I looked away blushing.

  "You know they won't steal me away from you right? I like you and you only." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah I know but it bothers me that when we've walked down the hallway, they stare." I pouted.

"And it makes me jealous that other guys are looking at you too, it's not only me Cals. You're so curvy and you have a perfect bum that anyone can die for, those boys wish they were me." Anthony chuckled and I only blushed because of what he said.

"Okay, let's play Mario?" I looked away from him because I couldn't look him in the eye. I don't know I feel so happy that I can't. He only chuckled and said a yes so we spent the whole morning playing.

"Are you hungry Cals?" Anthony asked after my stomach finished growling.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten since yesterday when I got back." I blushed.

"Oh no Cals! We have to get you something to eat!" He exclaimed turning the tv off and literally started to drag me to the window, I almost fell on my own two feet.

"But what if they'll find me gone?" I asked, taking my hand away from his.

"Don't you want to be a bad girl like you told me? You shouldn't care what they think, do it and just pray that you won't get caught." He told me and grabbed my hand again and lead me to the window. He's right, I did just that and snuck out of my window. I waited on him and I jumped over the gate to the front yard and we both ran to his car.

"So what would you like to eat?" He asked.

"Whatever is fine by me." I smiled and looked down at myself realizing I had my pajamas still on. "Wait we can't go! I still have my pajamas on!" I exclaimed.

"My sister probably left some clothes in here the last time." He looked in the back and gave me a pair of shorts.

"I can't change here." I told him blushing.

"Fine fine I won't look." He smiled and looked away. I quickly changed my shorts and told him that he can look now and he only laughed.

"What about my shirt?" I asked him because he was already starting up the car.

"You look fine with the sweater you have on." He told me and he started to drive.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.