Chapter 4

Calypso's (POV)

I played a round of Fifa after my talk with Ashton and I got bored of Fifa. How do these boys not get tired of it!

"I'm bored!" I exaggerated my sigh. I'm surprised Oliver hasn't cried of boredom.

"There's nothing else to do Cals." Michael said starting another game.

"Yeah! We can watch movies! Movie Marathon!" I exclaimed happily.

"You have school tomorrow." Calum replied not even looking at me.

  "Who said that we were going to stay up all night?" I asked. Luke paused the game and everyone looked at me. I blushed. Me knowing exactly what they were thinking, I would want to stay up all night watching movies and I've done that before so many times.

  "Okay then what else? We can't just play Xbox the rest of the day." I told them.

"Where's mum anyway?" I asked when they were again playing Fifa.

"She said she was going to her work to do some unfinished paperwork she had to do." Calum replied. I cuddled into Ashton, bored out of my mind just looking at what he was doing on his phone and he was on Twitter.

"You're so nosey." He teased.

"I'm bored! At least you're entertaining me with something." I told him. He wrapped an arm around me and got comfortable with me on his side.

  "Well we can take turns on a game I have on my phone." He suggested.

  "What is the game about?" I yawned. I get tired when I'm bored and I don't know why. 

  "It's a word search but sometimes it gets harder each level you go up to." He explained. I nodded and he started out first. It was easy but when we got to level 15 it was starting to get hard. My head started to hurt but we went up to level 20 when I decided to stop.

"Why did you stop?" Ashton asked locking his phone.

"My head is starting to hurt badly." I told him, already feeling dizzy. I hate when my head starts to hurt. I feel like throwing up and then I'm dizzy most of the time and I can't even close my eyes because I feel even dizzier.

"Maybe the word search was a bad idea." He chuckled. "Try to go to sleep, we're right here, I'll rather have you sleep here than upstairs where we can't hear you." He explained and he laid my head on his lap and I was actually comfortable. He got the blanket that was on the couch from the night before and I turned to watch Fifa so I can go to sleep quicker and I felt Ashton rubbing my back, it was shooting and I fell asleep to the pounding against my head.

Ashton's (POV)

I can't believe what this girl does, she doesn't have any friends so she stays here alone bored. No wonder she gets bored easily. It's not healthy to sleep all day either. This girl needs something to do, she needs to live her teenage life. When I was her age, I would talk back to my mum, I would get so rebellious that my mum would hit me of how 'annoying' I was. Seriously sometimes I wasn't even trying to be but she still would. I would go out to parties with friends already and maybe even crash parties that no one knew me. I would already have a girlfriend by now but now that I'm thinking about it,  she might have been lying to where she was last night.

I'm not going to say a thing about it because that's what teens are suppose to feel, rebellious. She snuck out probably to see her boyfriend. I don't believe she snuck out to do a school project but I'm keeping it a secret for now. I feel like she'll crack, I know she's a nice girl at heart. She has never lied. Her life is an open book to us but with other people she's not because of Calum being famous. I looked down at her thinking why people would even use her. She's such a heartfelt, nice, and funny young girl. Why would anyone be so cruel and use her just to meet her brother.