Chapter 22

Calypso's (POV)

I got woken up by someone picking me up again. I'm starting to feel like a straight up baby. I think the boys see me like this honestly. I guess I do need to stop fighting with Calum but the things he says are just stupid and it gets to me. What he did though. That was not necessary. He thinks I control him and make him mad on purpose? How does he think that money went into my head? If money did affect me, I would throw tantrums and ask for everything when I seriously don't do anything of that. I shook those thoughts out my head for now and finally opened my eyes. Luke was carrying me once again.

  "Hey Lukey." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck for more reassurance of not falling.

  "Hey Cals. Did you have a nice sleep?" He chuckled.

  "Yeah I guess. How long was I asleep for?" I asked.

  "About three hours and a half. You slept through the concert and meet and greet." He sighed and set me down in front of the car door. I looked around and noticed that the other boys weren't with us.

  "Really? I need to stop sleeping." I laughed nervously. "Um where are the other boys?" I asked.

  "They're changing but they told me to take you to the car already." He said and opened the door and pushed me in.

"Luke?!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"

  "I'm kidnapping you. I've liked you ever since your brother introduced us and now I'm going to have you all to my self." He laughed evilly.

  I felt someone shake me awake and I pushed them away. I looked around to notice that I'm still in their dressing room and I saw Ashton kind of hurt.

"Ashton oh god. I'm sorry I pushed you away it wasn't my intention to." I told him rubbing my eyes.

  "I guess it's fine Cals but why did you." He crossed his arms.

  "I was having a bad dream. It was so weird. I don't even want to think about it or dream it ever again." I chuckled nervously. Did I really have a dream about that?! Eww that's really disgusting considering its Calum's best friends and I think of him as a brother.

  "It was that bad huh?" He laughed.

"Yeah Ashton it was." I smiled just thinking it was a dumb dream and shouldn't even worry about it.

  "So why did you wake me up?" I asked forgetting about the dream.

  "Oh so you can go eat with your brother." He smiled.

  "Pinch me to wake me up because I seriously don't think this is real." I widened my eyes a bit and stuck my arm out.

  "I'm totally serious and this isn't a dream." He laughed shaking his head. Instead of pinching me, he pulled me upwards to stand.

  "Why do I have to go. I would rather starve." I signed out.

  "Because you have to Cals he hasn't eaten and you haven't either. Go and have fun and maybe talk about things. Be more open to him." He sighed, hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

  "Fine Ashton." I huffed out. He lead me to where my brother was and he stopped shaking his leg up and down.

  "Finally lets go Cals." He said and started to leave. I just shook my head at the other boys not looking at them at all and headed towards my brother.

  "We are going to be at the hotel if you need us!" Michael shouted. I didn't reply and followed Calum to the car we were taking.

  "Where are we going to eat?" I asked in a small voice still not to keen on what he did with the closet scene.