Chapter 34

Calypso's (POV)

When we got to the hotel I quickly went for a shower. I just felt nasty puking. I did think in the shower though. I've been doing this so much, I'm surprised I haven't had a headache over it. I only sighed not knowing what to do with the whole modeling career and stuff. If I do the modeling I can have a jump start to a dance career as well. People will know my name and fans will like be waiting on what else i do, if I do have fans because honestly I haven't really seen fans of models. I got out of the shower, changed and brushed my hair.

I feel like sometimes I let Calum hold me back on things on what to do but I think that the things that he doesn't let me do I just want to do it so he can be pissed off like on purpose but this modeling career is serious. They liked me while there's other girls older than me wanting to do this. I put my clothes in the bag of dirty clothes and went out of the bathroom to be met by an angry Calum.

"Now what did I do?" I sighed and sat on the bed while he was standing ready to yell.

"You are not going to be a model. They literally dressed you like a Victoria secret model!" He exclaimed.

"Did you just hear yourself? Victoria secret MODEL!" I emphasized the model.

"You're fifteen while they are like in their mid twenties!" He exclaimed.

"You really don't know what they want me to model though. Maybe I can be like one of those models you see at a Forever 21 store or a holister store." I shrugged.

"Yeah well not a bikini model because that was bad." Calum stomped his foot.

"Cal why do you have to put everything I've done down! You got a ribbon at a science fair while I got a fucking trophy! The same thing happened at a footie game while mum and dad were all over you being proud! What the hell parents are that! All I've done in my life is to show mum and dad they can be proud of me too but I'm always in your stupid shadow!" I raised my voice breaking.

"I've had enough of you! Mum shouldn't be proud of you ever! Yes you're famous and whatever but what exactly have you done! You never did chores ever! All you did was go and practice with your stupid little band and look at where it got you! Now let me do what I like to do and leave me alone! You don't know the real me Calum so don't fucking push it!" I exclaimed now realizing that I was standing on the bed.

"You just don't know." I shook my head and walked out. I sat in the hallway outside of the hotel room and cried. I shouldn't have come to this tour. Maybe everything could have been different. Calum would have left like normal and I wouldn't have problems. I just don't understand Calum if we had that talk at the restaurant why didn't he just change or like not be as protective. We left in good terms but the next day was like nothing and everything was the same again.

  I hate fighting with my brother but he has done more to me than I him. I should just drop all of this and do leave because I'm seriously done with this. I don't really care anymore and I'm going to call the model agency to just not sign me anymore and call my mum if it's okay to go back. She'll need me anyway for her maid. I guess it's better than this honestly. I really don't want to go back to my room with Calum he'll tell me to sleep on the floor. I know going to the boys room is bad but I have no other choice. I'll just tell them to let me sleep on the couch.

I knocked on their door and I waited five minutes. I knocked once again but to no avail. I guess I have to sleep on the floor. I sighed and was about to leave when the door was open and it was Michael.

  "Hey Cals. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Calum and I got into a fight and I really don't want to go back." I sniffled.

  "Come in." Michael told me.

  "Cals?" Ashton and Luke asked.

"Hey." I gave them a sad smile.

  "What are you doing here?" Ashton asked worried.

"Calum and I got into an argument and I really don't want to go back." I explained.

"You guys have arguments all the time why is this one different?" Luke asked. Dang I took that the bad way.

"We do get into arguments but he tells me to sleep on the couch and this one time on the floor and if I did go back he would have told me to sleep on the floor again as like a punishment I guess but really I didn't do anything wrong and like I'm really done with Calum and I think I want to go back home." I told them letting tears fall.

"I had a fun time with you guys but it's just Calum so don't think I want to leave because you guys did something wrong or I don't like you or something bad." I smiled through my tears. They all hugged me and I kind of felt better.

"If that's what you want to do then go ahead Cals. It was fun while it lasted because we haven't seen you in a long time but if you can't handle Calum anymore then I respect your decision." Luke sighed and got out of the hug. Ashton and Michael agreed.

"Go ahead and sleep on the couch I'll sleep with Luke or Michael because if you sleep with one of us it would look bad to Calum." Ashton chuckled.

"Yeah." I smiled. They hugged me and kissed my forehead goodnight and we went to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: oooooo dang! I don't know what to say in these no more but I do know one thing!

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING!!

I LOVE YOU!!