Chapter Thirteen

Calypso's (POV)

I was finally done with my shower after an hour and a half. My skin red and fingers wrinkled like an old person. You can call me over exaggerated but Juvy was a disgusting experience even if I was knocked out the whole time. I changed into my comfortable clothes I had, which were consisting of my joggers and a loose sweater that was soft on the inside just everywhere. It was getting cold and our house gets super cold when it gets cold outside. We don't know why but it's really weird. When it's hot its still cold. I walked down the stairs to be met by no one and I was beginning to feel like how I felt like a week ago when I got arrested, I got arrested on Sunday and today was Saturday, and it honestly feels like shit.

  I walked into the kitchen feeling extremely hungry because when I knocked out I didn't even get to eat. So I walked in and was surprised to see them already eating, that's cool. I was expecting a YOURE BACK party but no, like nothing ever happened. I'm still treated like normal. I got a plate of spaghetti and started to walk to my room.

  "You know that we eat here Calypso." Mum said.

  "Well not today." I told her, feeling the knot in my throat once again and I walked out. Why do I get unappreciative all the time?! How did they even survive the week without me?! I actually found my room clean from the mess that happened with Calum and I. I wonder who cleaned it though, cause none of them have 'time to'. I cried eating my lunch because it is 16pm (4pm). I will now forever hate that number. It brings back ugly memories that no ones to relive. I turned on Netflix and put it on Bob's Burgers again and ate laying in my bed. Oh my god how I missed my bed, it feels so comfortable and squishy!

  Five days laying on that bed will kind of start to hurt. I need like a massage or something because that bed that they provide is metal. I literally was asleep on that metal thing, that shit hurt even though I wasn't awake I felt it. God it feels so disgusting thinking about all of Juvy. I know I never want to go back but I have to act like nothing happened and act like I was that Sunday before I got arrested. I hope Ms.Flores sent back my phone to my mum or my mum picked it up from school because it's been there since Friday. I shook my head to stop with these thoughts and finished my spaghetti to go down back to the kitchen. I find them laughing and they made it hard not to cry right then and there. They don't care about me they were just worried.

I put my plate in the sink not washing it like I normally do which felt nice for a change. I felt like, I don't know, normal? Do teenagers do this? Wash their plate after they're finished and just put it in the sink? I don't know but it felt nice, I grabbed a cup to pour me some juice and I took it back to my room and not a single word was said to me, not a word. It would've been nice if someone were to say, "Come in join the conversation Cals! Catch up on what we did when you weren't here." It would have hurt a little but at least they were including me but they didn't and I felt like shit. I cried myself to sleep with Bob's Burgers playing on my TV.

*Still Calypso's (POV)*

I started to wake up when someone was shaking me once again to wake up.

"What?" I groaned out.

"Your mum has dinner ready." I heard Ashton say.

"Fuck off, I just ate." I snapped and tried to fall asleep again.

"That was 5 hours ago!" He exclaimed.

"It's 21pm (9pm)?" I asked looking at the clock on my bedside table.

  "Yeah. We let you sleep." Ashton said.

"Whatever I'm not hungry anyway." I told him yawning.

  "You haven't eaten in 5 days." He took my duvet off.

  "Why does it matter to you? Leave me alone I'll eat something later at night. At least I know how to cook!" I exclaimed and went back to sleep.