Chapter Nineteen

Calum's (POV)

"Mum!?!" I exclaimed.

"Luke here tells me that you and Calypso have been acting like kids fighting with each other all the time and I'm here to put you guys into the right age." She told us.

"Come on guys, our work here is done." I head Luke say and they walked out just like that.

  "Mum. What are you doing?" I asked because she was getting closer to me and she sat down on the bed.

"What I came here to do. Now lay across my lap." She said.

"I'm Nineteen! You can't do this!" I exclaimed shaking my head.

  "I'll call in your friends and make them watch so you'll be embarrassed than you are already." She said getting her phone to call Luke.

  "Fine no stop." I sighed and laid across her lap.

  "You're getting forty because it's my hand, if I had the brush it would have been twenty." She explained pulling down my pants and boxers to have my bum exposed. "Count."

SMACK "One." I said.
SMACK "Two." I counted all the way to forty and I would be lying if I said some tears didn't escape me.

  "Call your sister over, she's getting the same and you sit in that corner." She said pulling my boxers and pants up.

"But my-." I was cut off by her.

  "Do you want more?" She asked. I shook my head no and I walked to Calypso. I saw her shaking a bit and I told her. She stood up and I sat down letting out a hiss when I did. I heard her say the same thing and she started. Calypso was already pleading her to stop but she still counted not missing one and mum made her go sit in the other corner.

  "Now think of what you did and start acting like your age. Luke will come in when he thinks it's time to let you stand up." She said and walked out.

  "This is your fault. You made me get embarrassed in front of my friends even though they aren't here. I'm still embarrassed." I shook my head. I heard the door open to reveal mum again.

  "Did I say you can talk Calum?" She asked. I shook my head no and she closed the door. I'm so embarrassed. I hate Calypso! This was all her fault, if she'll just keep her mouth shut. We won't have these arguments! And Luke as well! Like what the fuck?! Maybe I'll call up his mum and say he's been laying with girls let us see how his mum will react. But of course I feel like she wouldn't believe me because Luke doesn't do that. Calypso was still crying a bit, mostly sniffling. I remember she would cry the whole night when mum did this. I sighed and waited until Luke came in being the good and mamas boy I am, I do listen. I saw from the corner of my eye Calypso move her hands to her bum, she would say it helps her not feel the pain? I mean she's still sitting I don't understand how.

"Calypso. I'm hurting too, you can't do that." I told her.

  "I don't care, my bum is like bigger and full than yours. It hurts more." She cried out.

"I don't care. My bum hurts too and it's not fair." I said.

  "Then you do it too." She sniffled.

"I don't find the appeal to do that so stop doing it." I huffed. She silently cried and pulled her hands from under her bum. I heard the door open and it was Luke, of course she doesn't get fucking caught!

  "I hope you guys will start acting your age." He said helping Calypso up and I did it myself.

   "What about you? Telling on us. That's not what nineteen year olds do." I brushed myself off, limping a bit to the bed and Calypso doing the same.