Chapter 18

Calypso's (POV)

   I woke up to loud music in my ears and I panicked. I threw the beats to the floor and looked around to find Calum.

  "Wakey Wakey! We are here!" He smiled innocently like nothing happened and I looked to Luke and Michael to find them still sleeping. He left before I can say anything back.I looked to my phone and I was only asleep for two hours! I cuddled back to Michael trying to sleep and I couldn't anymore. I literally started to cry because I want to go to sleep but I can't! I stayed cuddled to Michael and wiped my tears away. I need payback! This can't stay like this, I have to do something that he'll regret ever doing pranks on me and never doing it again.

  Maybe I'll embarrass him in front of his fans. I can go out on stage with a poster saying I'm with dumbass and have an arrow pointing at him. That won't embarrass him a lot but knowing him he'll be embarrassed. I have to do it in secret though. Or what if I mess with his bass! Before the show starts! I can mess up the tune on it or write something on it with permanent marker. I smiled deviously to myself, he won't see it coming.

"What are you thinking about?" Luke yawned.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." I smiled picking up my beats from the floor.

"That just makes me worry, tell me Cals." He chuckled.

"Lukey you'll soon find out." I winked at him and turned down my music remembering that it was still indeed all the way up.

"Does it involve me?" He asked.

"Not if you get me mad than yeah it will." I looked at him being intimidating.

"I know you won't do anything to me." He smiled hugging me.

"I hate that you're right." I sighed. He chuckled.

"So movie?" He asked. I nodded and not an hour into the movie I fell asleep again.

***Luke's (POV)***

It was time to get off the plane but Cals looked so peaceful and Michael said the same thing too. I just don't want Calum to get mad at me if he sees me carrying her out of the plane.

"Mate just wake her up and tell her why you did it, she'll understand." Michael smiled getting mine and Cals carry ons out of the cubby. It's weird how she's been acting really like perhaps fragile lately? If we say something rude to her or mean, she'll go mean towards us and I'm scared of her a tiny bit. I sighed and woke her up. I just hope she doesn't get me involved in whatever she's doing.

"Come on Cals wake up." I told her and she was moving. She woke up and yawned.

"Are we here?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied. She walked a little and waited on me. I blushed and started to lead her out of the plane and to baggage claim. She hasn't spoken a word, I'm guessing still sleepy. It's weird because when she wakes up she's full of energy and wants to talk to you all day. It sometimes gets annoying but Calum is like the same thing and we've got used to it. But she wasn't being like that so what's up with her? She got her stuff when it came our way and then we all waited for the car to arrive. I went close to Calum and he looked at me weirdly.

"Luke you alright?" He asked.

"Erm yeah but you know who isn't." I smiled.

"Who Luke?" He asked smiling.

"Your sister." I nodded my head towards her.

"What do you want me to do about it Luke? She can resolve it on her own, that's how I did it, she can too." He told me.