Chapter 20

Calypso's (POV)

I saw Ashton turning red, Luke pacing back and forth worrying, Michael looking like he was going to cry and Calum mad doging me. I quickly gave him his pills and he took like three and in a matter of minutes he was looking okay.

"I'm really sorry Ashton. I saw-" I was cut off by Calum once again.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" He yelled. "YOU ALMOST SENT ASHTON TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"IF YOU LET ME EXPLAIN! AND STOP CUTTING ME OFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" I shouted and I took a breathe in then out.

"I'm really sorry, like a lot! I saw the cat following Michael and I called after him but he didn't hear me I guess and I chased after the cat myself and he went up on stage. I don't know how you didn't see him but you guys didn't and well this happened and I'm really really sorry Ashton. That's such a horrible sight to see and I'm sorry I put you in that position." I told him. He pulled me in for a hug.

"I accept your apology but next time please be careful and do something about the cat before we finish our rehearsal please." He smiled. Then I felt three more bodies hugging us.

"We're glad you're okay Ashton." Calum, Luke and Michael say at the same time.

"Let's get back to rehearsing I think I'm better." Ashton laughed and we all released from the hug.

"I'll see you guys after rehearsal." I waved and walked to the dressing room to figure out what I'm going to do with this cat. I entered the dressing room and heard my phone ringing.

  "Hello?" I didn't even check the caller ID.

  "Cals it's me." I heard Anthony's voice sounding upset.

  "Yeah Anthony, is everything okay?" I asked getting a bit worried.

  "Well I was walking through your neighborhood because I was going to meet Ethan after I was finished with dinner and I saw Oli almost getting hit by a car but it's okay I got him now." Anthony said.

  "Where are you?" I asked.

  "I'm still walking to Ethan's and I have Oli with me, do you still want me to take care of him?" He continued.

  "Obviously Anthony, if my mom didn't even care about him and almost died, I want you to take care of him. I'll tell my mom if she remembers about Oli." I rolled my eyes and pet the cat, sitting myself on the couch and put him on my stomach.

  "True Cals. So what are you doing?" He asked.

  "I'm in the dressing room waiting until the boys finish. And guess what!" I exclaimed.

  "What Cals." He chuckled.

"I found a cat!" I smiled still petting him and now I realize why people prefer dogs.

  "Oh no way! Take a picture and send it to me, I wanna see!" He exclaimed as well and I did just that.

  "Did you get it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it kinda looks like my cousins cat." He told me.

  "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I guess my cousin lost her cat, let me call her and I'll call you back." He said and I hung up. I was kinda hoping to take him with me or at least ship the cat to my place and let Anthony take care of it. I guess it'll be better because of Ashton's allergies.

  "Calypso!" I heard my sweet brothers voice. Note the sarcasm!

  "What Calum?" I asked looking through my phone.

  "What is the cat still doing here! He's going to give Ashton allergies again!" He exclaimed angrily.

  "My friend told me that it was his cousins and I'm waiting until he tells me if it is or isn't and then I'll get rid of it." I replied still not looking at him.

  "Is that friend the same one I saw you kissing with and got caught at home?" He huffed out.

  "Yes now what did you want in the first place?" I asked.

  "You know what never mind." He replied and I got a call from Anthony right when Calum left. Thank the lord!

  "Hey Calypso, that is my cousins cat! She said that she was checking out the place where your brother is going to play at because she's going. So she wanted to know where it was at and she said that her cat jumped out the window from her car and she couldn't find him no more. His name is whiskers. Typical name." He laughed.

  "So I have to wait until the show is over to give it to her? I need her to come right now because Ashton is allergic to cats." I told him.

  "She said that she lives an hour away from the venue do you think they'll wait or something?" He asked.

  "Um I don't know let me ask them." I put the cat down and it laid on the couch. I walked out from the dressing room to find no one. I walked out to the stage they weren't there. I walked to the restrooms they weren't there and i walked to the main room and they weren't either. Did they seriously forget about me again or what?

"Cals?" Anthony called out.

  "Oh sorry Anthony. I didn't find anyone. I think they forgot about me or ditched me so I guess I have plenty of time to wait on your cousin." I sighed letting tears slip out of my eyes.

  "Calypso don't cry. It makes me mad that they do that to you so don't make me hate them." He said.

  "No Anthony it's okay. Maybe they have a good excuse this time." I sighed out wiping my tears away.

  "Okay I'm sorry Cals but I'll text you later?" He asked.

  "Yeah I guess." I replied.

"Don't say that don't make me feel guilty." I heard a different voice say.

"Grayson?" I asked.

"Shit." I heard all of them say.

  "Were you seriously eavesdropping on the conversation!" I exclaimed laughing.

  "Kind of." I heard Ethan and Grayson say.

  "Well don't do it again because next time I won't be laughing." I chuckled. They stayed quiet.

  "I'm joking but seriously don't be nosey Ethan and Gray!" I exclaimed. "Bye Ant!" I laughed and hung up.

  What am I going to do for an hour.....

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
A/N: Heyoo! Done writing it I hope all of you gals/lads like it!!

LOVE YOU!!!!