Chapter Fifteen

Calypso's (POV)

When we were done with our milkshake, I did have to get back home. It was barely 17pm (5pm) but I feel like they've caught me already. So better late than never. But I'm going early so that doesn't make sense? Whatever but I know if I did, I'm going to get another scolding and grounding. I'll get my iPod back at least. I was silent the whole way there not knowing what to say or do but when he parked three houses down that's when I looked at him.

  "Thanks for the lovely evening Anthony. I hope we can do this again." I smiled and kissed him but the kiss was getting deep and I didn't know I could kiss like this so damn. I'm proud of myself.

  "CALYPSO!" I heard someone shout. I pulled away from Anthony and saw that it was Calum just ten feet away. I froze in the seat not knowing what to do but when he started to storm to my side where I was and opened the door and pulled me out, I still did nothing.

  "Calypso you're in so much trouble!" He shouted, I heard the other car door open and close.

  "Hey don't grab her like that!" Anthony shouted at Calum.

  "Who the fuck are you to say, what I can and can't do. Leave before I beat your face into a pulp." Calum growled. I've never seen him this angry ever in my whole 15 years of life. I got scared myself but of course Anthony didn't leave.

  "Anthony, please leave. You'll see me at school." I back him away from Calum and his expression softened when his eyes met mine. He nodded and kissed my forehead and left. I turned to Calum and he was beyond pissed off.

  "I thought you were in your room?!" He exclaimed.

  "Well I wasn't." I started to walk away from him.

  "Don't fucking give me attitude right now missy!" He shouted and I heard him catch up to me and I started to run into the backyard. I didn't want the boys watching what will go down.

   "Calypso! Get back here right now or I swear I'm going to-" he was saying but I caught him off.

  "Or swear you'll do what! God Calum fucking relax! It's not like I was having sex with the guy!" I exclaimed.

  "It looked like you were about to! Why can't you be a fucking normal sister like the rest! You're such a problem nowadays! I wish you would stop with all of this!" He started to raise his voice.

  "IM NOT DOING ANYTHING! You're the one that can't fucking chill. You have to start a fight with me vice versa!" I exclaimed started to climb back to my room but was cut short when Calum grabbed me and pulled me off resulting in me groaning out in pain.

  "I don't have to be like this if you stop being bitch all the time! You're starting to be a bitch to my friends as well and they haven't done anything to you and that makes me mad and even embarrassed!" He shouted over me.

  "Yeah! That's all you fucking care about you dickhead! Your friends, fans, mum and dad! Never me! You know what no one fucking cares about me! You called me a disappointment the first day you got back, never said sorry. That's just shit, I hate you! Like if someone hates that person in school like that but more!" I shouted. He threw the first punch and we started to fight again. 

  "Bitch!" He hissed.

"Asshole!" I shouted punching him. I heard the door slide open and again felt hands pry each other off one another.

  "AGAIN! THIS IS YOUR THIRD FIGHT IN A ROW!" Luke shouted angry.

  "She was being a slut and said that I didn't care?! What the fucking hell?!" He shouted struggling to get away from Michael.