Chapter Eleven

Calypso's (POV)

I texted Anthony what just happened and he texted me the same what I was thinking. He texted me that they treat me like a maid. At least someone can understand and be on my side. I've been up since 8:30am and it's 10am. I've taken a shower and it really made me hungry. I don't know why but it did. Currently I'm bored out of my mind because Anthony told me he had to go to Melbourne because his uncle was sick and his family wanted to visit him and that he was getting on the plane since then I've been bored not knowing what to do. Maybe I'll play Mario but I need to eat first because the last time I played Mario without eating food, I threw up and I still don't understand how or why.

  I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen not analyzing the boys and started to make myself some taquitos, I know this isn't breakfast but I was really craving it. I heard someone come in but I didn't say anything, my usual self would turn around and be happy and sunshines, maybe even offering some but I didn't pay attention to them. I was on my iPod waiting for it to be cooked until someone took it away.

  "Hey!" I looked at the person and it was Luke. I hate being mad at Luke, it was like hurting a little puppy. But I have to, I can't be bad to the other boys and not him.

  "Hey!" He smiled. I looked at him straight faced waiting until he gives me back my iPod.

  "Anytime Luke, my taquitos are going to burn." I told him and he wasn't budging and I huffed out. I put my taquitos on the plate. I grabbed a cup and poured myself some juice and just left him standing there. I don't care about the iPod, I'm going to play the Wii U anyway.

  "Cals!" Ashton shouted and I was half way up the stairs.

  "What!" I snapped. Walking down the stairs again.

  "Well someone is on their period." I heard Calum say.

  "Shut the fuck up Calum! I haven't started my period asshole." I rolled my eyes and started up the stairs again. I didn't hear anyone say anything and I slammed my door for more effect. I put on Netflix and watched my favorite show Bobs Burgers just for right now cause I'm eating. After that though I'm playing my game. I suddenly remembered that if Anthony texted me it will pop up as my notification on my iPod and they would see who it's from and it would say Bae 👏🏽😍!!! I need to get my iPod back pronto! What the hell! Fuck them I don't care. I sighed out shaking my head, I have to do this. I'm breaking the rules. I finished my food and started playing the Wii to forget about it and it actually worked.

I started to play a new game, start over so I wouldn't pass anything else on Anthony and I's progress the other time. Honestly if I did I think he would be disappointed because he really likes this game. I was on world 3 already taking my time and getting the stars and everything to make it harder on myself until someone shouted my name. I obviously didn't care and continued but by the time I was on the last level of that world someone barged into my room and I already knew who it was.

  "Why the fuck do you have this person as Bae!" Calum shouted taking my controller out of my hand and throwing it somewhere making a loud crash.

  "What the hell Calum!" I shouted and walked to the controller but getting my sweater hood pulled back by Calum. I should not have put on a sweater after my shower. I coughed because it got me off guard and Calum got me by the shoulders.

  "Who is that." He demanded not asked, demanded.

  "You don't need to know that, that's my personal life." I told him shaking him off and walked to my controller and it was smashed.

  "Calum! You broke my controller!" I shouted.

  "I'm about to break the other if you don't tell me who this is." He got my other controller.