Chapter Thirty Nine

Calum's (POV)

  I thought back to when I had my surgery. The doctor explained everything to me, saying that, if I were to give my lung to Cals then she would be perfect as if it never happened. What did he say? Like if our bodies were the same or something like that but the point is he said that Calypso won't have any problems if I did give her my lung. It just seems suspicious because I woke up really fine and like nothing happened. Wouldn't I at least be like having troubles a little bit? I mean I did have a scar to prove that I did the surgery but I just don't understand.

   "Hey guys I'll be right back." I told them. Getting up from where I was sitting next to Cals on the chair and left. I'm going to find Doctor Hart. I walked down the hallways and finally saw him looking through papers.

  "Hello Doctor Hart. Can I have a minute?" I asked.

  "Yes of course." He said not looking up from his papers. Okay kind of rude but I'll take it.

  "It's about Calypso's lung and I'm no-" I started but he cut me off.

  "Mr.Rivera you know what we did for the sake of Mr.Calum Hood. I know you're feeling guilty but we are doing the best that we can to save her with the lung transplant. She will make it, she just got out of surgery right now and she's so much better. I think the surgery made the lung pump better than before." He said and finally looked up from his papers. I was surprised and so was he.

  "Oh Calum." He said.

"You know I can put you in jail for what you did!" I exclaimed.

  "Look Calum I know you're mad at me but your manager just didn't want you to loose what you already have. He was worried about how well you can sing after." He sighed.

"All he cares about is money. He's a manager for us for a reason Doctor. So what did you do to me huh?" I asked anger filling me up.

  "We just cut you open honestly so you will have a scare to prove that we did something." He told me.

  "So you didn't do anything?! I thought it was my choice and I chose to do it! Why didn't you just do it? You said that either way I would be good!" I exclaimed.

  "No you wouldn't you would still be on that hospital bed trying to work your lung just like Calypso is." He explained.

  "I rather be on that hospital bed for my sister rather than looking at her suffer to breathe." I shook my head.

"We tried our best to give her a healthy lung but she's having troubles with it." He said.

  "Yes I know Doctor. I'm going to have a little talk with my manager." I told him and walked away. This is such a messed up world we live in. I couldn't even do anything to save my sister. All in all I haven't given anything to my sister that she truly needs and this was something she really needed and I couldn't even do it. All I've given her has been fights and mean words to her face. I wish that we would go back to how we were when we were little or just not fight. I started to let tears slip and I walked to Cals room. I opened the door and looked at her.

  "I'm such a bad brother." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

  "You finally noticed that now?" I heard Luke say. I don't even have the energy to argue with him seeing as he is the child and he doesn't want to tell me what his problem is. I only sighed and sat down next to her again.

  "You know what the stupid doctor told me right now." I told them. They looked at me as if to say what.

  "He said that I never did give her my lung. She has someone else's lung in her body right now and it's not mine. The doctor made me believe it because our manager told him not to do it so they only cut me open just to have a scare." I shook my head.

  "Our manager?! Daniel Rivera?!" Michael exclaimed.

  "Yeah him." I shook my head.

  "No wonder why you didn't have troubles like how Cals is right now." Ashton sighed and ran his hand through his hair too looking at her.

  "I just want Cals to wake up already it's been two whole months now!" Luke exclaimed.

  "Luke all of us want to but it's just hard for her to open her eyes." I grabbed her hand.

  "But she hasn't even like moved or anything." He sighed.

  "I don't know but I am really sorry for everything that I have done to her and I just wish I didn't do it." I started to cry and I felt her hand squeeze mine.

  "Did you see that?!" I exclaimed.

  "No what?!" They started to exclaim too.

"She squeezed my hand." I stared at her if she will wake up and her eyes fluttered open.

  "SHE WOKE UP!" Luke exclaimed. She was struggling for breathe and she tried her hardest to pull me closer.

  "I forgive you." She said. Her monitor started to beep fast I pushed the button so many times. Ashton left to get the doctor or a nurse.

  "Cal? I would want to go for a pizza right now." She smiled and she started to close her eyes again.

  "Cals! Stay awake." I started to hug her close but she fell limp a minute later. The monitor started to make the line go dead.

  "Calum move!" The doctor exclaimed and literally pushed me out of the way the nurses started to push us out of the room and the door was closed in our faces.

  "Her last words were I would want to go for a pizza right now." I shook my head smiling through my tears.

  "Even in a situation like this she can make us laugh." He shook his head smiling. The doctor opened the door and smiled.

"She's fully awake now." He smiled and all of us went in and she waved at us.

"CALS!" All of us shouted and ran to her. We hugged her one by one and she was smiling only.

I'm so glad my sisters back.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
A/N: Yes!! Now I got to think......

I LOVE YOU!!