Chapter Three

Calypso's (POV)

"Knock Knock." I heard from out the door. I knew who it was smiling at his childish side.

"What is it Luke?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He replied.

"Of course you can silly." I answered getting up out of my bed to put my English textbook away and getting my Maths book out now.

"What are you doing? By now you would have been downstairs playing Xbox with us." He smiled laying on my bed.

"I'm doing Homework Lukey, the thing you did when you were in school." I got my Maths journal out to do my problems in.

"You're so boring Cals! What happened to the fun Calypso!" He chuckled.

"That's only in summer Luke and you know that." I smiled working on problem one already.

"But nothing happens if you take one small break." He gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Not this time Luke, you know how my schoolwork comes first." I told him.

"Please it wouldn't kill you. Take a break." He pouted. I couldn't resist.

"Luke, I'm so going to regret this later." I sighed and he put me on his back as a piggy back ride and we were off to the living room.

"Cals! You joined us! We knew sending Luke was a right choice." Michael laughed and so did all of them.

"Why did you want me so badly?" I chuckled.

"So we can settle our arguments, we think you can't beat us in Mortal Combat X but your brother here says otherwise so we are going against each other." Ashton explained.

"Why am I always dragged in this? The other time was Guitar Hero and you saw that I murdered all of you on it and Just Dance 2015. Now this one?" I sassed. "Do you really want to be embarrassed again?"

"Pick up a controller!" They shouted. I smiled and did. My favorite player is Takeda, I called him taquito once and that's how he's my favorite.

"So who's my first competitor?" I smirked.

"Michael is." Luke pushed him forward.

"What why me?" He asked.

"Scared?" I smiled.

"No, far from that! I'm going to beat you, you don't know nothing of this game." He replied. Oh yeah! That's true they don't know I play! Well they're going to in for a surprise aren't they. I picked Takeda obviously and he picked Predator. Picking the newbies, that's such a noob thing to do.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Of course I am." He smirked. I beat him with a 15 hit streak and then the X-ray! He never once hit me.

"PERFECT!" I shouted. We started again and he did get me with the X-Ray only but then I did special moves on him and X-Ray and the Fatality.

"YOU CANT SEE ME." I did that John Cena move he does with his hand.

  "Calm down Cals, you still have three more." Calum smiled.

  "Now you're against me bro?" I smiled.

"I can beat you, I'm just letting you have your practice with the lads." He sassed.

  "Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows and laughed. "I'll beat you, just you watch." I smiled and Luke picked up the controller.

  "You can't pick the same character." Calum smirked. I don't care I play this so much I know all the moves, just not Jason, Predator or Tanya's moves. Tremor hasn't come out yet, which sucks! I picked Kitana, my favorite second player and Luke picked Goro. I hate that character. I hit him two times only!