Chapter 16

Calypso's (POV)

We played Mario for an hour and he was actually getting better this time spotting where the secret spots were and getting the stars but of course we did get mad at each other and come to the conclusion that Mario was built for fighting with whoever was playing with you.

  "Do you want to play a different game?" I asked.

"What other ones do you have?" He asked.

"I have so many! I have Club Penguin, Super Smah Bros, Mario Party 10, Just Dance 2015, Wii-" I was cut off by him.

  "Mario Party 10! I'm really good at that one! Why didn't you tell me you had it?" He asked.

"Because you never asked." I sheepishly smiled. I put it on and Oliver started to growl at something in mid air.

  "Oli?" I asked petting him getting scared because of scary movies. Paranormal Activity had their dog barking at something and he got killed and so did the rest of the family. He didn't stop.

  "Okay I'm getting a bit creeped out now." I said and so Anthony went in front of me to I guess protect me.

"There's a fly going around." Anthony smiled but then we heard a crash from downstairs. I jumped and Anthony grabbed the broom that was in the corner. Who the hell cleaned my room and left that there? He started to go downstairs and so did I but behind him. There was no one in sight but we saw the plate that was shattered on the floor. There was another thing that crashed and it was near me so it made me scream. I hid behind Anthony again silently crying because of how scared I am right now and we saw that it was a picture frame, the glass broken.

"You might want to keep quiet before I shoot both of you." I heard someone say from behind us and a gun clicking. I started to cry even harder.

"Get down on the ground now." I felt the gun on my neck so I did just that.

"Anthony do it." I told him because he hasn't turned around and seen what he was doing. He did it and I felt someone tying my hands and feet together and another person doing the same to Anthony then they tied us both to each other.

"This is Calum Hood's home right?" The person asked shoving the gun against my head.

"Yes." I answered.

"Perfect." The person smiled and then started to ruin everything and grabbed a bag to start robbing our stuff like vases and all of that junk. They weren't stealing our expensive stuff, I'm not complaining though I would like to keep my Xbox one and Wii but they did start taking the TV's.

"Sir! What are we going to do with these kids?" The other one asked. They're voices are kind of raspy, so it's kinda hard to tell what gender they are.

"Don't do anything to them, they don't even know us. Sure they'll tell the police but we'll be long gone." The person replied. I was about to start scream but they put a ductape on my mouth and on Anthony's.

"Nice try sweetheart." The person chuckled and smacked me. I saw headlights shine against the window and the burglars saw and they busted out of here. They smashed the door to the backyard instead of just sliding it. Seriously?! I was heavily breathing and I felt Anthony do the same as well. Shit! They'll see that he's here, but does it really matter? It's there fault anyway and I'm really thankful to God they didn't shoot us. The door unlocked and the first thing they see is the mess then us.

"CALYPSO!? What happened?!" Mum shouts like I did this. I rolled my eyes and started to cry. Ashton pulled my tape off of me and I saw Calum turn red because of Anthony.