Chapter Five

Calum's (POV)

I went back downstairs to the boys laughing and I was confused.

"You haven't figured it out yet?" Michael smiled.

"What?" I asked clueless.

"Well let me see, your sister goes to high school where she can try lots of stuff. People pressure her into it, now why do you think she was acting that way?" Luke chuckled.

"She had sex?!" I shouted and was about to run up the stairs and wake her up but I got pulled back by Ashton.

"Really Calum! Your sister didn't know she ate a weed cupcake and she still doesn't know. Your sister is so innocent why would you think that?" Ashton shook his head.

"Because it's high school." I sighed and he let go of me. "I guess I shouldn't be mad at her, she is innocent which makes her stupid. They can take advantage of her and they already did for making her high." I explained.

"Yeah but she was here the whole time right? She wasn't out with friends, they would have taken advantage of her if she were with them." Luke agreed.

"Plus, it kicked in barely an hour ago and she ate it at lunch in school." Michael added.

"Okay then let's just forget this happened and I'll tell her to clean the kitchen tomorrow." I yawned feeling a bit tired already.

"She has school tomorrow and your mum will come and get mad at both of you if she finds the kitchen a mess." Ashton pointed out.

"Calypso owes me big time!" I groaned and decided to clean the kitchen first because Ashton was right.

"You guys aren't going to help?" I asked. They all groaned and helped. "Well thank you."

*Next Morning* Calypso's (POV)*

I woke up with a huge headache, it was like pounding! I got up and walked to the kitchen to take some Advil or something to calm the pain.

  "Good morning." I heard someone say and scared the shit out of me. I jumped and held my head because of the jolt.

  "Good morning! Why are you awake?" I turned to see Michael. "I thought you were the one to sleep all day?" I asked taking a pill and drinking my water.

  "Well I thought you might want to know my secret of relieving your headache." He smiled.

  "How did you kn-" I started but he cut me off.

  "Look you don't know this but you ate a weed cupcake. That's why you felt dizzy and everything last night." He nodded.

  "I don't even remember anything last night." I groaned out washing my cup.

"Well that's weird, anyway go take a shower and I'll make you some soup. That helped me my first time." He smiled and pushed me out of the kitchen. I was about to ask something and the door to the kitchen was closed in my face. Ok then. I picked out my clothes for today, knowing it would be a bit cold out but it's kind of warm. I decided on a knit sweater and shorts. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and I brushed my hair realizing while I was shampooing I had egg yolk in my hair. What happened last night? I changed to my clothes and blow dried my hair. I almost tripped over Oli and he goes at it again.

  "Oli! Stop." I tell him and he goes to the living room. I sighed why am I grumpy all of a sudden?

"Michael?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Here's the soup, hurry before you run late to school." He gave me the bowl and sat me down. I checked the time and I only had 20 minutes?! I hurriedly ate and it did make me a bit better to get me through my day. I got my backpack and gave Michael a hug but he grabbed onto my hood and choked me.