Chapter 10

Calypso's (POV)

"Are you trying to get me killed!" I shouted.

  "I thought this would be romantic." He smiled.

  "I am flattered Ant but my brother will seriously have a heart attack if he would find you here." I sighed.

  "Cals, you can't always be that good sister to your brother. You can have a boyfriend if you want with acceptance of your mum and that's it. You don't need to care what your brother says most of the time." He hugged me.

  "I know Anthony, I already broke rules for you so you can't really say that I don't care what my brother says because I really don't but sometimes he's a little snitch and will get me grounded for all my life." I told him and I heard him laugh.

  "Let loose babes, I promise if you let me stay I won't come to your house at all this week because you're grounded." He released me.

  "Okay fine." I smiled and pecked his lips. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

  "I don't know what is there to do?" He asked.

  "I have my WII U up here, we can play Mario. I really need someone's help on passing levels." I smiled and started to get the controllers out.

  "Okay, but just to inform you I haven't played Mario since my brother left for college which was two years ago. Sorry if I'm rusty." He sheepishly smiled and I didn't mind it one bit. All I cared about was us having fun but not making too much noise. I locked the door in case someone wants to barge in, Anthony didn't notice I did that. We laid together, he was behind me and I was sitting in between his legs like those tumblr posts. Every girls dream and I'm living it. We started to play and he wasn't lying that he sucked. He kept on dying every time he tried to jump over a goomba  but he doesn't jump on time and gets killed.

  "You really do suck." I looked up at him.

  "Hey I'm learning again." He pouted waiting for a one up. He wasn't really a help but I appreciate that he played with me even if he sucked.

  "I know you are." I kissed his cheek and got a one up and he cheered but only to die right away.

  "What happened!" He exclaimed.

"You were popped over the ledge." I chuckled and I passed the level. Another half hour playing it and I wanted to stop earlier but Anthony got so into the game he wanted to go to world 8 and we started on world 5.

  "Cals?" I heard Ashton knock and tried to open the door. I mouthed a hide to him and he hid in the stereotypical place ever, the closet. I face palmed and opened the door.

  "Sorry. I didn't know I locked it." I chuckled.

  "Right, so Calum wanted me to tell you dinner is ready." He looked at me suspiciously.

  "Okay I'll be right down let me just finish this level, I'm half way there." I smiled.

  "Can I help you pass it?!" He jumped. I was going to say no but he was already in my room. I left the door open and I looked over at the closet. Sorry Anthony!

"Let's play." He cheered and I smiled. We started to play and I was so nervous, I couldn't take it anymore. I hurriedly went through the level making Ashton die a couple of times but finally making it over there and I sighed out.

  "Alright! Let's go." Ashton chuckled pushing me to the stairs.

  "Ashton I forgot something up in my room. I'll be right back." I ran from him. Jesus! I closed the door and locked it.