Chapter 38

Calum's (POV)

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked.

"Yeah why don't you go and make out with your numerous girlfriends? You seem to have better things to do." Luke told him off. I mentally high fived Luke.

  "I've made a horrible mistake and I understand that you guys don't like me and I know that Cals still likes me even though she has a boyfriend again." He said. She has a what now?!

  "If she has a boyfriend she obviously got over you. You're nothing to her but a disgusting ex so you can say goodbye to her forever because she will never get back with you." I angrily said.

  "Where is she? These nurses obviously sent me to the wrong room." He shook his head.

  "You won't see her anyway so goodbye." Michael waved and kicked him out. Well just pushed him out of my room and Michael went with him. I guess to tell the front desk to not send anyone else up to our rooms except for family now.

  "What did he mean by another boyfriend?" I asked Luke.

"I don't know beats me." He shrugged avoiding eye contact. He will always look at me.

"Luke?" I asked. Ashton came in with the nurse and she was holding pills in a little container with a cup of water.

"I will be giving you these every three hours from now on until you leave. These will help you get your iron that you need and help with the pain." She gave them to me and I took them straight away.

"Be back in another three hours but if you need anything else just push the button." She smiled and took the little container and left the cup of water.

"Well um we'll leave you to rest. It looks like you need it. We will be back in an hour." Luke said again avoiding eye contact.

"But he jus-" Ashton began to say but Luke cut him off.

"Yeah well he needs his rest. Got to get that new lung working normally." Luke smiled and hugged me and left with Ashton not saying another word. This kid has something he's hiding. I will find out.

*Calypso's (POV)*

I've been having so many dreams but it seems like I can't wake up though. I've tried but I just go back to sleep again because I feel really tired. I don't have the energy to wake up and I've had a good time honestly. I don't have to worry about Calum. I feel like I'm on vacation. The more I think about my dreams, I don't know if they are real or not?

  "They aren't." I heard someone say. I looked in all directions to find myself. I furrowed my eyebrows and moved my hand and she mimicked me.

  "I'm you Cals. I'm your subconscious." She smiled.

"Subconscious? Why am I seeing you right now?" I asked.

  "Because you're in a coma Cals. Have you really not been listening?" She crossed her arms. I shook my head no.

  "Well then you should be glad I've been." She smiled.

  "Why don't you come with me." She said. I felt like if we jumped out of my body and I did. I looked at myself and I was hooked up to a lot of machines and there was doctors all over me.

"What's happening?I asked.

"I actually don't know." She shrugged.

  "Well what can happen?!" I'm out here while I'm suppose to be there?!" I exclaimed.

  "It's fine." She waved me off.

  "The only reason you haven't woken up yet is because you don't want to or just can't. I'm your subconscious I'm in your head, I'm not the real you." She explained and continued and took me out of the room.

  "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see." She shook her head. She took me to the waiting room and I saw Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael, Dad and Mum! I went towards them and they didn't see me?

  "You're really a stupid girl." She laughed.

  "You are my subconscious that's something I would say." I laughed too and looked back at them.

  "They look like they haven't slept." I told her.

  "That's because they haven't. I know Luke hasn't and neither has your dad. I would jump out of your head from time to time and gone home with one of them. Ashton sleeps but it's hard for him and as well as Michael. They tell themselves that you're okay and that you're going to wake up the next day so they'll be fine and sleep but Luke is the hardest one. Luke blames most of this on Calum because he should have been protecting you at all times. He doesn't really talk to him a lot no more, mostly just the other boys and mum and dad." She explained.

"Lukey." I tried to touch him but my hand went through.

"You know Calum was in the hospital too." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"He was tazed for trying to get in the room where you were. He didn't wake up until a week later from it. He also gave you his lung. That's why you were in there with the doctors. The lung transplant wasn't really working on you and they are trying to see as to why." She said.

  "Wait so I needed a lung transplant? Who was the donor?" I asked.

  "Calum is. He's been good. It's like he never had one as you can see." She pointed at him. He was breathing fine and everything.

  "So then now what?" I asked.

  "You have to work on waking up Calypso you've been in a coma for a month and a half now going on two. You have to wake up." She said and started to walk to where we were.

  "When this surgery is over I will try." I nodded and we got back into my body and I fell back to sleep.

  *Calum's (POV)*

It's been a month and a half now and I still don't know why Luke is avoiding me. I was released a week later from my surgery because I was fine and I retaliated good. The tour has been postponed until further notice but we have been going to some interviews and channel news. The modeling agency was closed for good and now they're in jail for what they did and we were paid the hospital fees. It's just Calypso now. She has to wake up so we know everything is good so we can get back on tour. I'm not sure if she would be able to join us or not anymore but I want her to come.

  "Family of Calypso Hood?" The doctor asked and we stood up.

  "She's doing really well on what we have given her to work her lung and she's just been fighting through it honestly. There's no saying as to about her leg or her waking up but we want it to be soon already." He nodded. "My prayers to you all." He pat me on the back and walked off.

   "You guys go on without me I'm going to talk to my mum and dad." I told them and they walked off.

  "Mum dad you should go and sleep or eat. I haven't seen you guys out of the hospital for a while. It's okay, I'm going to keep an eye on her. I will call you if anything happens." I told them.

"You sure you got this?" Dad asked.

"I am completely one hundred percent sure dad." I nodded my head. They hugged and thanked me and they left.

Calypso....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: I hope you're liking this !!

I LOVE YOU!!