Chapter One

A/N: I really hope you peeps like this story!! I'm going to write so many! Seriously I love writing but not as much as I love you!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

.________________________.

Calypso's (POV)

"Cals! I'm home!" Calum my brother shouted.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I love when Calum calls me Cals, it means that I'm probably getting a gift! Don't think that I'm a spoiled brat, I'm far from that. I'm actually thankful for the stuff I get because I usually never ask for anything until I actually need it. My name is Calypso, but everyone calls Cals for short. Everyone calls Calum, Cal but with me you just need to add an s. So back to going to my brother.

"Calpal!" I smiled and hugged him. I haven't seen him in three months and I've died everyday inside.

"You've missed me?" He smiled.

"Yes of course I have Calum, why wouldn't I?" I squeezed him.

"I don't know." He shrugged and released me. "Close your eyes." He smiled. I did what he said and I stood there.

"Calum?" I asked with my eyes closed. I didn't get a response.

"Mum?" I called out.

"Yes honey?" She said.

"Where is Calum?" I asked.

"He whispered to me that he'll be back, he just went to the car to retrieve something." She said but I felt that smile on her.

"Okay! Cals open your eyes." I opened them and it was Luke, Michael and Ashton. But Luke was holding something behind his back. So I acted surprised.

"YOU GOT ME THE REST OF 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I yelled.

"I just can't believe it! Can they stay in my room?!" I jumped. They all laughed and Luke got whatever he had behind his back and it was a puppy!

"A DOGGIE!!" I yelled and smiled so big that my face would have broken.

"Yeah and I named him Oliver." Calum smiled.

"Why did you get to name him?" I pouted and hugged the puppy.

"Maybe because I got him and I wasn't sure of giving it to you but I'm the big brother so he's ours and while I'm away you'll take care of him." He smiled.

"Well at least I'll have him while you're away." I smiled. "Seriously are they my present to?" I hugged them.

"No, they are just going to stay here for a couple of days then it'll be just you and I and mum." He explained.

"Don't leave me with him." I whispered. They chuckled.

"Ha ha so funny now you're going to so get it." Calum smiled and pushed me on the floor and tickled me.

"MUM!" I shouted.

"So do you boys want any water, food anything. It was probably a long journey here." She talked to them.

"SERIOUSLY! CALUM STOP." I laughed.

"Then say, you are the best brother I've ever had." He smiled.

"You are the best brother I've ever had." I laughed. He stopped and I was catching my breathe. I heard a phone going off and I think everyone has the same ring tone because they checked their phones. All eyes went on me and I checked my phone and the caller ID said Bae. I was mentally freaking out and I picked it up and ran to my room.

"Hey." I answered.

"Hey Cals." He answered.

"Why did you call?" I smiled. Is he going to do it?!