Chapter 30

Calypso's (POV)

  When I hung up with mum, I immediately called the modeling agency.

"Hello Perth model agency, I'm Nicole what do you need help with?" She answered.

  "Hi Nicole, I'm Calypso and I-" I was cut off by her.

  "You're Calypso? Calypso Hood?" She asked

  "Yes yes I am." I chuckled.

  "Oh David hasn't shut up about you. He said that you're such a perfect model for this agency." She said.

  "Yeah he told me that if I were to want the offer to call so I'm calling because I thought about it and i want to try it out." I told her. I didn't even know the guy knew my name. I didn't even know his name!

   "Does 10:00 sound good?" She asked.

"Shouldn't I be talking to a manager or?" I asked.

  "Oh honey I hold all the cards." She laughed.

  "Okay then yes I would love to go at 10:00. Where is this agency?" I asked and she gave me the address while I put it in my notes. When I actually saw the time it was 09:00! I've only got an hour to get there!

  "Okay we'll be waiting for you Calypso just ask for me and they'll know." She explained.

  "Okay! Can't wait to be there! Thank you for giving me a chance!" I smiled.

  "You're welcome. Goodbye for now." She hung up. What am I going to wear I have to look presentable. I know I changed but it looks normal! I have to have style! Pizazz so I would be different or just a normal model with style! I looked through my stuff and couldn't seem to find an outfit for the occasion. I mean i think no one will have an outfit for this occasion. I picked out a poke a dot top and a nude pink with my beige ankle boots with a leather jacket. I think this is good. It says style with a wild side or something but I think it goes with my age too.

  "Cal call my mom if you don't see me!" I shouted. I'll text him too. He probably didn't hear me over the shower. I hurriedly ran to a taxi this time sneaking out back and I got one. I gave him the address and took off. I have half an hour to get there and I'm so happy! This day can't go wrong. I texted Calum before I forgot.

  To: CalPal

  Call my mom and ask her about me :) I'm going to be busy to answer you!
-xoxo

  I turned off my phone as well and I had ten minutes to spare but I mean early to a meeting looks good so I went in.

  "Hello how may I help you?" The lady asked behind the desk.

  "Yes I'm looking for Nicole. I'm Calypso Hood." I smiled.

  "Oh yes! We've been expecting you." She smiled and leaded me to a room where it said conference room.

  "She will be here momentarily." She smiled and left me alone in this big room. I saw photos and awards on the shelves and I became a little intimidated by them. What if I don't win awards or if Nicole doesn't like me?

  "Hello you must be Calypso." She said and I turned around.

  "Yes I am Calypso Hood nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake and she shook it.