Chapter Seven

Calypso's (POV)

"THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!" I jumped when we got outside the theater.

"It was awesome." Ashton agreed. I thought it was going to be so different than the book because movies tend to leave parts but I think it actually sums the book up and showed the important parts.

"Oh My God! I just can't believe it. Thanks for taking me with you guys!" I exclaimed and looked up at Ashton who was next to me. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone before Ashton can say anything.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed looking down at the floor that the guy dropped.

"Hey! Calypso right?" I looked up at him and it was Grayson.

"Grayson! I'm really sorry I did this again." I blushed.

"It's fine, I have to be careful when I see you cause this happens." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll buy you popcorn. I'm really sorry for what I did." I smiled.

"No you don't ha-" he was cut off by someone.

"Gray!" The guy exclaimed and I looked that way and I saw a person that looked exactly like him.

"Well who's this Grayson?" He smiled.

"That's my sister who is grounded, now come on." Calum said from behind me and took my hand and started to pull me with him before I could say anything. I made signals with my hand that I'll call him and he just nodded. Calum let go of my hand once we were outside and I crossed my arms.

"Now I'm suddenly grounded." I scoffed and got in the car.

"You always were." He answered.

"Okay so why am I here right now?" I sassed shaking my head. He stayed quiet.

"Exactly." I sighed, he literally ruined the night. We could have done something else, maybe gone for pizza or hamburgers but no he has to be a dick brother that needs to be a kill joy.

"Who were they?" He suddenly asked over the silence.

"You don't need to know that Calum, that is my business only and maybe mums but not you." I answered looking out the window.

"Yes it is." He replied. I ignored him and I felt him getting impatient.

"Answer me Calypso." He spit out.

"Or what? You're going to tell on me like you always do? And get me grounded? That's just peechy!" I faked smiled and looked out the window again.

"Mate calm down, it's obviously just a friend of hers she has." Ashton said from behind the wheel. Thanks Michael for being in the middle next to Calum and I.

"Yeah Cal, and Cals what does it cost you to tell him who they are?" Michael asked.

"Cause I'm pissed off for what he did! What he did of pulling me away wasn't necessary or saying that I'm grounded." I told him.

"Yes Calum. That wasn't really necessary all you had to do was say, we have to go or come on let's leave." Luke butted in.

"What, you're taking her side now?" Calum asked angry.

"Calum! You're acting really childish, just stop before you embarrass yourself more." I shook my head.

"You." He pointed at me. "Don't tell me what to do." He pointed at himself.

"I think I do because I'm acting older than you." I replied.

"Whatever, says the one who was just acting like a child when they were refusing to respond to a simple question." He retorted.