Chapter 12

Calypso's (POV)

"What?" I swallowed.

"You're lucky, you didn't do anything. If you were in gangs or shit like that we would've beaten you up hard even made you our bitch." Monster smirked.

"She's gotta point, we can even do it right now but we know we have a small part of our hearts that is nice." Jessie said.

"Okay, I'm thankful. Really!" I told them nodding my head.

"How old are you kid?" Jessie asked.

"I'm 15. How old are you?" I replied.

"You don't need to know that. You don't need to know anything about us." Jessie told me.

"Okay that's fine." I answered. I don't want to make them mad because I can imagine what they can and will do to me.

"You're the youngest out of all us. You need to leave before." She was cut off by the doors opening.

"Lunch ladies!" I heard a police officer shout. I've heard the food here is disgusting.

"Stay close to us. Act like you are our bitch, that's the only way you can be protected by us." Monster told me. I simply nodded, disgusted by the thought but not showing it from the outside.

"Who's the new bait!"

"I'm dying to meet that bitch!" I heard all around. Is this what it's like?! I hate being in here.

"She's our bitch! Don't touch her." Jessie shouted when we got to the main floor where the food was at. We were up the stairs.

"Well look at her!" A girl shouted in my face.

"You're so tough huh?!" They screamed in my face and I started to cry.

"Sleep with one eye open!"

"You're such a little bitch crying!" I heard insults all around.

"Bitch! Speak up to them. Tell them why you're here." Jessie chuckled.

"Yes master." I acted. I didn't know to say. Please be the right thing!

"You've already trained her in a matter of minutes!" I heard a girl say.

"I want to here this!" Someone screamed in my face and I literally feel the spit.

"I'm here because of no reason." I replied.

"Tell them!" Monster slapped me. That stung so bad.

"I suposivley talked back to an officer and walked by myself on the sidewalk at 16pm (4pm)." I answered crying.

"What the fuck!" I heard someone in the back say.

"That can't be true!" Someone else shouted.

"She doesn't know anything about drugs or gangs. She told us she has straight A's and never sneaks out. She's a good girl to her parents." Monster explained furthermore.

"Why the fuck is she here!" Someone else in the back said as well.

"We honestly don't know." Monster said.

"So she's innocent as a baby?" A girl stepped back from my face.

"Yes she is. We asked her questions about gangs and everything on the streets and nothing." Jessie told them.

  "What are we called?" Someone asked.

"I'm guessing my inmates? I don't know a lot about jail or Juvy because I never imagined myself here." I told them.