Chapter Twenty Three

Calypso's (POV)

We got to the hotel and went straight for our rooms but of course the rest of the guys were there. I blushed because now I know and it's just weird now. I wish Calum wouldn't have told me but I feel like that's why he did because I would react this way. I just need to act like I don't know I mean I think Calum won't tell them but really I don't know because he is still the overprotective Calum, that won't change.

"Hey so how did it go?" Luke was the first to ask.

"Yeah judging about the way you guys look, it went good." Ashton chuckled.

"Why are you guys in our room anyway?" We both ask in unison.

"Just to see how it went, jeez sorry for caring." Michael chuckled and got up to leave but not before hugging me goodnight and kissing me on the forehead. I feel like Calum got this thing all wrong. These boys don't like me like me. They just love me as a sister too. I don't think they would want to be my boyfriends. They're more mature and stuff to know that I'm 15 and they're old.

"Well I guess it's alright between you guys now so we're leaving too." Luke says and drags Ashton with him doing what Michael did with me as well. I turned to look at Calum and he was red.

"Cal don't start." I told him and he only sighed. We changed into our pajamas and went to bed.

*Next Morning* Luke's (POV)*

"I think they're alright with each other now Luke. Your plan actually worked." Ashton smiled.

"Yeah it did." I smiled.

"You don't sound excited or anything." Michael said.

"I don't know I have this weird feeling." I shrugged.

"Hmm like what weird?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know it's just weird but anyways I'm glad they're not fighting or anything I hated how Calum would leave Calypso when they were done fighting. I don't think a guy should ever hurt a girl like that even if they are siblings." I explained shaking my head getting angry at it once again.

"We felt the same way Luke but now it's over and you don't have to worry about it anymore." Ashton replied and Michael nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I just had this feeling to protect her though. I don't know it was probably just an instinct you know." I shrugged it off.

"Yeah man we had it too that's why we just pried them off each other and make them stop. The good news is that they're back to their ways so they can both be like cool and chill back like how we truly know them." Michael smiled.

"Yeah that's true and now we can hang out with Cals alone if Calum's okay with it." Ashton laughed shaking his head.

"Now that's the problem. Why do we have to be okay with Calum's permission like it's not like we are going to take her somewhere bad and stuff?" I kept on pondering.

"Luke you would understand if Calypso were your sister or any sister you would want to protect her from anyone and mostly with boys." Ashton said.

"Yeah Luke I think of Calypso as my own sister and it would piss me off that she would be with a boy and she didn't tell me about him. That's what Calum is feeling so I advise you not to talk about that stuff when Calum is around and you too Ashton." Michael raised his eyebrows at me.

"Okay whatever it's still not fair though." I huffed out.

"What's not fair?" We heard Calypso say from the kitchen door where we're at.