Chapter Fourty One

Calum's (POV)

I can't believe we are getting pizza for Cals but anything for her. She just did come out of a coma and her second words were that before almost dying. I wouldn't know what I do if she did pass away. I would hate myself honestly. I'm glad God answered and kept my sister alive. We got her favorite pizza from Pizza Hut and left. She better share this with us. I smiled at the thought of seeing her out of the hospital and back with us.

"Cal what are you thinking about?" Ashton asked smiling.

"Calypso. I want her to be with me and by my side and just see her out of that hospital already." I smiled big.

"So do we Cal." Ashton chuckled.

"Um Calum. I don't think she will be able to go on tour again actually." My dad said pulling up to the hospital parking lot.

"What why?" I asked getting out.

"Because what if a fan like punches her on accident or pushes her down? There's so many dangerous things that can happen Calum and this happened in your hands. I think she'll be safer at home." He explained.

"Are you really blaming this on me?" I asked hurt.

"Look I'm not blaming you but you were suppose to do everything you can to protect her. This just happened to be while she was on tour with you and if something like this happens again, I really don't know what I'll do okay Cal. Don't beat yourself up because I said this but this happened under your responsibility and it's too dangerous for her." He said.

"If you want what's best for her you'll do what I just told you. To let her be with her mum at home where it's safe and blocks her out from danger." He continued.

"I don't know i'll think about it Dad it's just you don't know what she has told me about mum." I walked away from him and entered her room. What I saw was the cutest thing ever.

"Oh my god you literally blend into the stuffed animals." I laughed. She was laughing too and everyone did too. My dad came in and he was crying of laughter. She had all the stuffed animals around her and what you can only see was her face popping out.

"I'll take a picture." My dad said and everyone got in except for mum and of course dad and we all smiled.

"Oh my god she looks so cute." Michael said pinching her cheeks. Yeah um Michael needs to keep his distance a little bit.

"So let's eat!!!" She wrote down. We started to eat and tell jokes resulting in Cals laughing at every single one. Her voice was getting better and I love that laugh of hers. She's up for a good or bad joke she will still laugh at it. She doesn't like telling that but she loves to hear them. We heard a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

"Oh this is good. You're all in here together having fun." The doctor smiled.

"Yes doctor. Is Calypso okay?" I asked.

"Yes she is but we need to give her these to give her vitamins and help with pains." He smiled and gave her the little container like when I was here too. I don't understand why I needed it or what exactly he gave me but I hope those are the right meds.

  "We will start your physical therapy first thing in the morning." He smiled getting the little container from her hand and walked out.

  "What does he mean physical therapy?" I asked. Cals started to write down everything but my mum said it when Cals was done writing it.

  "She has to get used to her new lung. She's going to have physical therapy to regulate her breathing. I really don't know what they're going to make her do though." My mum explained.

  "So why didn't you ask the doctor when he first explained it to you?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. Luke was reading it off Cals white board and they started to have their own little conversation about it while I was stuck listening to my mum who absolutely is treating Cals bad right now.

  "I don't know I just thought about it right now." She started to get up.

  "Are you going to ask?" I asked because she was walking out the door.

  "Yes." She sounded unsure and she walked out of the room.

  "Dad what is Mums problem?" I asked to him now getting as far as possible from Cals and the other boys. They were laughing now probably of what Cals said so I took it as my chance.

  "I don't know Cal. I have noticed her being rude to Calypso as well. When I tell her about it she just avoids the topic and not say anything." He sighed.

  "Nothing as to what's like bothering her either?" I said. He shook his head no and I'm seriously not liking my mums behavior.

  "What about Luke? Are you in good terms with him?" He asked me changing the subject from mum.

  "I don't know dad. I guess he's been talking to me but it's just because like if the other boys are in the conversation. He wouldn't have a one on one conversation with me. I don't know why he's avoiding me. I don't know if it's because he's mad at me or avoiding or just something bothering him that involves me. This can go either way." I told him.

  "Visiting hours are now up. You can come back tomorrow in the morning at eight a.m. Will anyone be staying with the patient?" A nurse walked in and said.

  "I am." I spoke out. She nodded her head and walked out to get me blankets.

  "Are you sure son?" My dad asked.

"Yes I went home last night and slept in our house. Now you go and sleep, have a peaceful night that you know Cals is okay. It's really fine dad." I smiled and grabbed the blankets that the nurse gave me. Michael, Ashton and Dad hugged me bye and for a goodnight but Luke completely ignored me but said goodnight and I said it back to him.

  "I told Luke to stop being that way towards you." Calypso said using as much voice as she can.

  "Cals. Don't use your voice." I scolded. "It's okay really. I just want to know why he's acting that way. He told me about not telling him where we were at on that day that all of this happened and that a fan had to tell them where we were at. I think he's mad about that but why is he mad about it if Ashton and Michael forgave me already and told me not do that ever again which I haven't done. This was only a one time thing that I did. I always tell them where I'm at all times even though it's for the simplest things." I shook my head getting angry as well.

  "Cal, chill out. It's okay. I don't know why he's doing it either but I think I know." She wrote and I furrowed my eyebrows confused. How will this girl know if she just woke up from a coma and she doesn't know what's been going on?

"What?" I asked.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
A/N: Another one because I love you. :)

I LOVE YOU!!