Chapter 26

Calypso's (POV)

  Our day went from riding rides to having breaks and eating ice-cream and cotton candy. We rode out last ride though because it was getting late and they had a lot more interviews tomorrow. I sighed not wanting to leave just yet but I knew Calum would say no to it so I didn't say anything but Luke did!

  "Let's play one round of carnival games for each of us." Luke smiled.

  "It's getting late Luke." Ashton protested.

  "It's getting late it's not late yet." Luke again smiled.

  "Fine." They gave in and I smiled. So I obviously went to the balloon popper game and I won a medium raccoon. It was so cute, it's like colorful and the eyes are like big which makes it just as adorable.

  "Okay who's turn is it now?" I asked smiling.

  "Mine." Ashton chuckled and he went towards the game where you have to throw the ball into the bucket. I hate that game it's stupid I feel like they rig it but I mean they do an example and they can win! Why can't we win?! Ashton wanted the husky and the prizes were ginormous. They were probably 2 feet tall not kidding luckily though Ashton didn't win and fake cried on my shoulder.

  "There there Ashton maybe next time." I hugged him. He nodded and it was Calums turn now.

  "I want the big pig." Calum smiled and he went towards it and the game was easy. You just had to hit the board and make it into the basket. He obviously won and he got the pink basic pig when there was like different colored ones and ones with mustaches.

  "Haha Cals I have a bigger prize than you." Calum gloated shoving it in my face.

  "Whatever Calum." I rolled my eyes.

"Now it's just Lukes turn." I heard Ashton say. He went towards the ring toss. Really you can never win with that! The prizes though were good though. There was gigantic as well. There was dogs, pigs, bears and only one more panda! Luke better choose that one if he actually wins.

  "Make one and I'll give you whichever prize you want." The guy said and Luke smiled. He paid for twenty which was only five. He made the very last one.

  "LUKE YOU ACTUALLY WON!" I shouted happy for him. 

  "Ok kid which one do you want?" The guy asked Luke.

  "The panda." Luke smiled. He read my mind. I only chuckled and stood by Calum.

  "Cals I want you to have it." Luke smiled walking to me.

  "Wait you serious?!" I smiled. He nodded laughing and I held it.

  "Haha Calum! Look who has a bigger prize than you! Thank you Lukey." I exclaimed laughing at him and hugging Luke.

   "That was just because he felt bad for you." Calum rolled his eyes.

  "Or do you think it's something else?" I fluttered my eyes at him innocently.

  "Cals! I swear to god if you bring that up one more time I'm going to send you home." Calum angrily told me.

  "Lighten up Cal. I just got cheated on and you're being like this?" I asked getting sad now thinking about it.

  "You wouldn't be in this situation if you would have listened to me." He said now walking a little bit faster than me.

  "Calum again with that? You know what you just don't want to be with a boy and period." I told him. "How would you know that he was going to do that or be like that?" I asked catching up.