Chapter 28

Calum's (POV)

  I woke up to laughing but no boys laugh only my sisters'. I looked around the room and she was on the couch just happily chit-chatting away. Better not be that cheating skumbag. I got up and walked towards her.

"I mean I guess." She laughed. She was blushing too.

  "Who are you talking to?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed and I crossed my arms. She mouthed no one. I rolled my eyes and stayed there.

  "Hey um I'll text you later. My brother is right here and he's eavesdropping so I'll text yeah?" She chuckled. The person said something back that made her laugh. I took her phone and he already hung up by then.

  "Grayson?" I asked.

  "Yeah that's his name." She sassed.

"Wow working on the next one already." I laughed and tossed her phone back resulting in hitting her on her forehead.

  "Cals, I didn't mean to hit you." I told her. She started to let her tears fall down.

  "You don't mean anything all the time with you." She sighed and walked out. I let her walk away I know she's going to the boys room and make them hate me. I rolled my eyes and just went into the restroom to change.

*Calypso's (POV)*

  I walked out of mine and Calums room and walked to the boys room. I was in front of their door but hesitated. I only sighed, that's probably where Calum thinks I'm going so I'll go to the lobby. I went down the elevator and spotted a little gift shop on the left. I walked to it and saw postcards, this gave me an idea. I'll sent one to Grayson and Ethan. I got them two totally different ones. Grayson's was a sight of the beach and Ethan I got him the city of Perth in dark, it looks really pretty. I bought them and asked for a pen and they gave me a sharpie, I guess that's how it goes.

  I thought about what to write them. I mean on the cover it says wish you were here already so can't say that. I smiled to my thought and just started to write off of what I was thinking.

To: Gray!

  This was hard to write because on the cover it already said what I wanted to say and I didn't want to leave it blank because that's boring sooooo... Expect more of these because I wish you were here ;)! Nah jk wish you were here to see tourist attractions with me because I have no one to go with :(. But missing you lots and don't go forgetting about me! I miss bumping into someone too :D.
-Cals xoxo

   I grabbed the next one which was to Ethan.

  To: Ethan!

I know you and I haven't spoken a lot but I do think this was necessary lol. I believe we can be friends and I thought that you would like one too because I sent one to your brother. Mostly because I didn't want you to hate me. Like I said to your brother expect more of them! Wish you were as well so I can have both you and Gray see things with me! Hope when I get back we can hang out together!

-Lots of love (lol) Cals xoxo

  I grabbed the envelopes and stamps that the cashier gave me and I forgot about their address! I want it to be a surprise though. I can guess it I mean they did live three houses down from me. I began writing down my street and the numbers go up so I did just that. I hope I guess right because if I didn't then this would be embarrassing. I went to the front man that give you hotel rooms and asked him where the nearest mail post is at. He said only a few feet away. Awesome. I walked out and I totally forgot about fans. I'm not used to this kind of stuff so I got mobbed and I tried to get out.