Chapter Twenty Nine

*Calypso's (POV)*

  I've been thinking about this whole modeling thing all day. When we went out to eat as well. I didn't talk mostly the whole day contemplating whether or not to call and take the job. This can be my career honestly. I would get lots of money on my own without the help of Calum. I mean I wasn't planning on being a model. I was planning on being a psychologist but that really sounds boring. I want to do something with my life worth while. I've heard about models being famous. People know their names and they're practically famous for being pretty. Am I actually that pretty though?

  "Am I pretty?" I asked looking at them. We were currently in the car back to the hotel.

  "Why do you say that? Have you been reading hate? Don't listen to them." Michael said hugging me because he was next to me.

  "So you don't think I'm pretty?" I asked Michael.

  "Yea I do Cals. I was just saying that because of the haters." Michael reassured me.

  "Where is this coming from Cals?" Luke asked.

  "I don't know it's kinda stupid." I shrugged and looked at my fingers.

  "Why Calypso?" Calum asked getting impatient. Well here goes nothing.

  "This designer that I met when we went to the first interview said that I'm a perfect person to be a model." I told them.

  "Are you serious?" Calum asked sarcastically.

"I'm serious. He gave me a card with a modeling agency number on it." I said and took it out for them to see. They were wide eyed.

  "Probably with those expressions, you're saying that I can't be a model." I told them.

  "No we are just surprised." Ashton said gently.

  "Is this why you haven't been talking all day?" Michael asked.

  "Yeah I was just thinking about it but I'm not sure. There's too many things that can happen. I guess it's overwhelming." I sighed.

  "Well you're not doing it so take that off your mind." Calum simply said.

  "Cal you're sister can be a great model that can be her job and actually become famous! That sound like a lot of fun to me." Luke smiled. "Just picture it you just smile in front of the cameras and get cha-ching." He continued.

  "That's what I was falling to. I can make my own money." I chuckled.

  "You see then you don't have to rely on Calum and do things your way." Luke nodded.

"Luke that's a bad way you can see it as." Ashton furrowed his eyebrows shaking his head.

  "You're basically telling her to do it for the money." Michael agreed.

  "Did no one hear me? She's not doing it period." Calum said again.

  "You can see it as you're going to have fans Cals! They're going to be looking up to you and you have to be like a role model to them. If you do something bad in public then you're career is over honestly." Ashton said.

"Yeah because if your fans don't like something you did or just your personality wise then you're just another model out there that no one likes." Michael agreed to Ashton. I shook my head agreeing.

"Yeah okay that's true but she's 15 guys. Model is a responsibly yes but what I'm saying is that she can have a career in this and not be like a normal adult in offices or interns getting the boss coffee. She can be doing something fun and easy." Luke explained.