Thank you

K well obvusily I can't wait, becuase I still can't believe the book is over either. First off, I want you guys to know that this won't be the last book I write. I've already got another in the making! The next is thing is, this book has probably been the most hardest one to write. And not because of the detail and the stupid stuff that happend in between, I'm talking about the comparison with me and tyler.

This book has put me through so much, and I'm happy I was able to share it with you guys:)

I hope that this book has opened your eyes to something that is real and that can happen! Death is a serious thing. It happens to do many people and that's unfortant. But I hope that after this, you see just how much your life means, and how much it means to me.

And lastly, thank you for actaully reading this. I had my ups and downs with it. Wanted to give it away blah blah, but you guys experienced the depression that I was going through, even if you didn't realize it. Please please pleaseee know that if you ever need anyone to talk to or if you feel like you cant move on anymore, I'm here. I'll always be here. I love you guys so much. Thank you thank you and thank you again!

Stay alive frens|-/

Btw dat is me ew.