Chapter 13.

I heard my phone buzzing on my night stand as I was walking out of the bathroom. I went over to see what or who it was, not suprised to see it was josh.

Josh: Good morning tyler! Unfortantly this morning it can't be only you and me in the car:/ I have to also give one of my friends a ride with us. But most of my attention will still be towards you so it dosen't matter. See you in 5:)

I set the phone down looking at the wall smiling probably as hard as I ever could. I was starting to know more about Josh and it was making me satisfied. But I was also so nervous as to what the future would hold for us, or even tomorrow. I never told Josh truly about myself, the things that I experience, morally because I didn't want to loose him. I didn't want to loose the only outlet to happiness.

Me: that's perfectly fine. See yuh!
***
I sat on the couch waiting to hear josh's horn honk like he insisted on doing. I looked around the living room with the erie, but lovely silence latching itself to me. I began thinking about Dr. Lane and the medication he prescribed for me. I hadn't taken it since the day he gave it to me, so I figured I'd start now. I wanted to be happy when I was with josh. And taking them would be my only chance.

I got up and walked over to the cabinets, looking through each until I found what I wanted. The name in all capital letters stared back at me. I went to reach for the bottle when I heard the pink haired boy's horn. I quickly popped open the lid and dumped the white pills in my hand. I didn't have time to see just exactly how much spilled out so I stuffed the rest in my pocket. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.
***
"Tyler, this is Brandon. Brandon this is tyler".

Josh's right hand was moving from the side to the back. I leaned up shaking the pale boys hand, a move I usually don't do first. Bradon had nice brown eyes, but something about them told me they didn't sparkle the way he wanted them too. I quickly took my hand back and leaned back into my seat. Josh was looking at me through the mirror, here and there I would catch a smile on his face. And in return I blushed for him.

"So tyler?" Brandon spoke. "How old are you?"

The question surprised me making my eyebrows jump up. But I answered his weird needing.

"Seven-teen. But I feel like I'm aging each day I wake up".

" Yeah I can definitely relate".

Josh once again looked at me through his mirror, this time with a face of concern as he heard the depressing words fly out my mouth like fly's leaving there cobwebs. "Be concerned" I said to myself.
***
"Hey I'll catch up with you later on!" Brandon yelled out as he was leaving from the car and on the sidewalk.

"Will you need a ride home!?" Josh yelled out. I looked at his face. I could tell he was hoping Brandon would say no.

"Nah I'm good!" And he then he disappeared into the building. I began to start walking when Josh cleared his throat. He remembered not to touch me, and I was starting to regret I even said that.

"Yes?"

"Can i tell you somethe'n real quick?"

I could see the worried look on his chiseled face which only made me nervous.

"O-okay?". I walked back, leaning against the trunk of his car. He let out a long sigh before talking.

"Remember yesterday when I dropped you off?" His lips were firmly out together waiting for my answer, and possibly a flashback.

"Ye-a. What a'bout it?"

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. That's honesty the last thing I want you to feel against me. I honestly don't even know why I tried to kiss you.. But it just kinda felt right to do it in the monent".

His eyes dropped to the damp, cold concrete before flashing back at mine. I felt a sting in my chest as he said his words. He was actaully starting to make me feel uncomfortable this time.

"To answer your question, yes I'm.. i-m gay. But I figured you'd sense that and not becuase I tried to kiss you, but how i acted towards you. I guess w-what I'm trying to say is.. I reallyyyy like tyler".

I didn't know what to say back. I'm sure at that point I didn't even say anything. I was so confused. I didn't know who I was or really, who I am. I didn't know if I liked boys or girls, or even both. I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to survive life without actaully trying to take my own life this time, and I still felt that Josh was stranger. A wonderful, beaitful, reluctant stranger who is now declaring there love for me.

"Josh i-

"Its okay if you don't feel the same way. I know it's a big rush and we've only known eachother for four days now". He started to step closer, breaking my personal bubble. His friendly giant hands went to be placed right under my elbow. I flinched when contact was made, and he noticed.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I will never hurt you. I can tell you've been through alot as an individual tyler. And that's what makes me so fond of you. Like I said, I know I've only known you for four days, but I would like to continuously get to know you. You're an amazing creature who has everything going for him, and he dosen't see that. Now I'm not saying you need to give me a final answer here and now, but I would like you to think about it. T-think about us tyler joseph".

And with that, he walked away.

"Just like everyone else tyler. But soon you'll have nobody"

W: short chapter yes I know, i wanna make the next one long and depressing bc thats all I am:) Brandon will be featured more including his "friend" ;) wink wink. And becuase of this, blurry will now have more to use against tyler, and something might just happen.. And I hope my story about meeting josh and tyler wasn't too long! I went back an looked at it and I would've jumped out a window before reading that.. But anywhore it was awsome! And btw this will be the last chapter for right now. I've got issues that just came out and I need to handle them. I want to write two chapters and then publish but right now this is the last. So hold on for now:)...