Chapter 8.

"TYLER ROBERT JOESPH! STOP THIS INSTANT"

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I could hear the rhythm it was creating and finally bring exposed out of my ears. I no longer felt anger. No, I felt something much more stronger and much more cogent. Veins taking up every bit of my body as they too wanted to be evident. Shakiness rattled my body and it was something I couldn't control. I stepped on the porch and turned around, grabbing at hairs I could feel on my scalp.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!? WHAT DO YOU NEED?" At this point I was straining with my words. My neck was pointed outwards and towards my mom. The lines in my throat popping out.

"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU. I'M NOT GONNA SIT DOWN AND TRY TO HAVE A CONVORSATION WITH SOMEONE WHO NEVER CARED. STOP DOING IT NOW!!!" I started feeling light-headed from the lack of air filling my body. Instead of continuing to listen to her scream, I went inside the house and scrambled upstairs. When I reached my destination I quickly locked my door so she couldn't come in. I slowly walked backwards until my legs bumped the bed. I say down and staired at the door. Waiting.

"TYLER!" Silence. "Tyler please open the door" as she was jiggling the door handle. "I just want to talk about what happend. WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL? HE'S NOT REAL TYLER. THIS THING IN YOUR HEAD IS NOT REAL". Her hand was beating on the door each time she said the words. I could tell there was no feeling in what she said.

"Except it mother. I'm not normal. I'm depressed. I will always be depressed. And there's nothing you can do about it".

"YES THERE IS"plead now relevant in her voice. "Just let us help you.. please".

Once again, the pain in my back started to build. My life being knocked out the way as he was ready to present himself. "Blurry no". Silence.

"Tyler who was that?" I could hear her breathing on the door. Fear now exposing itself through her.

"You can't get rid of me. You will never get rid of me. Tyler is in a hole that he can't climb out of. Do you remember the day we saw him hanging from a rope? I'll do it again. Stay away"

The world felt like there was a dome covering it. Everything was very reserved and quiet. It was an eerie feeling.

"Mom?" Nothing.

"Was that him tyler? Is that the thing?" I didn't know how to answer her. I knew eventually he would threaten her. She deserves it.

"Just leave" I spoke.

Could tomorrow come any slower?

W: whale... this was absoulty terrible. But that dosent mean the rest will be!!!:)))))) I purposely made this short cuz shit bout to get cray :D
I would like to give a shout out to FairlyLocalMemeChild, bringmethetrash_, and natyxskulls for helping me. Go check out what they have!
Edit