Chapter 45.

"We should run away. Somewhere nice, quiet, where nobody can hear us".

"No. Not with you".

"Why not? You've got, I mean, we have alot on our minds".

"You aren't apart of me. You're just a voice"

"I'm not tyler. You've seen me before."

"Please just let me get home. I wanna get some sleep without hearing you or anyone else".

"If only you could see how crazy you look talking to yourself right now. Stop trying to ignore me".

"Its never gonna change. I've accepted the looks".

In a matter of time, I was almost home. The tempature had to have dropped after my body settled down for the heat settled in it. I was so frustrated and confused, that at this point in my life I was ready to die. I was ready to vanish and not have to worry about these problems anymore. Josh and I share these feelings for eachother that are amazing, but then again I'm still upset and depressed. Josh dosen't feel real to me, like he isn't there. I feel so empty even when he is around. But he was all that I wanted and could think of.

My feet began to burn as rocks began to slip into my slippers and sink into my skin. The house of mine came into my vision, dark and neglected as usual. I kicked the rocks as I was halfway in the driveway, watching as they skid across one another. The grassy area's began to show which reminded me that I was fully in the yard. The crickets and frogs made noises that soothed me in such a way of relaxation. I stepped up into the porch and walked into the house.
****
Me: are u up?

Two minutes later

Josh: unfortantly:/ can't sleep, can you?

Me: no. I tried going out for some fresh air, but that didn't work at all

Josh: well of course it wouldn't! You are the fresh air people breath in

Me: such ah cheesy boy dun

Josh: but you love it:) is there anything on your mind you want to talk about?

I wasn't completely sure if I should tell him that I ran into Brandon. He's such a prick. One that know's how to truly hide themself to others, but fully expose theresleves for who theybare once you're around them.

Me: no its fine. Can we do something tomorrow? I miss you

One minute later

Josh: we have school tomorrow babe.. but I didn't plan on going anyways:) me and my mom are gonna go out and do some stuff, would you like to tag along?

Me: that would be very nice!

Josh: great! That means I get to touch your thigh more than you would imagine;)

Me: ... bye josh
****

"Tyler? Wake up honey".

"No"

"Please. Wake up! You're going to be late for school"

"Don't care".

I felt the bed shift down as she was sitting on it. Her hand layed on my shoulder, lightly pushing at it to wake me up.

"Tyler please get up! Now!"

"Alright!! I'm getting up! Go!"

I shoved her off of me as I flung myself out of the bed. I hadn't even been up for three minutes of the morning and she was already irritating me. Her breath reeked of alcohol which only enlightened me that she was drinking. What a waste of a mom.

I got up and headed to the closet grabbing whatever I saw. I was in a mood of not really caring today. I was gonna be with josh, and that was the only thing that was on my mind. I grabbed my bag out of the closet to make it look like I was heading to school. I felt her gust of wind blow pass me as she walked out of the room and down the steps. I threw the outfit on the bed and went to the bathroom. My arm instantly started throbbing as my fingertips touched the doorknob. I would probably always be reminded of that, and that itself was unfortunate.

I opened the door and flicked on the light quickly so I could get a look at my surroundings, making sure nothing would attack me. I turned on the faucet and cupped my hands so the water could fill it. The coldness caught my attention, and how it slowly filled in my hands and fell over as it could no longer stay still.

"Don't trust me with your water" I said outloud.

I splashed it on my face and wiped off what was left. The process of me getting ready usually took thirty minutes becuase I would always admire how horrible I looked. I moved on to brushing my teeth and finally finishing off. I left my hair as it was and ran into my room to throw my clothes on. My phone was lit up from the two notifications left on it.

Josh: are u up sleepyhead?

Josh: so you're either giving me the silent treatment or you're still not up. Text me back if you are ty!"

I grabbed the phone scrambling to swip it over. When I did, I clicked the space to type and put

Me: come get me.
****
"Are you sure your mom is okay with this?"

"Of course! I told her i'd be with you guys". Lying was probably my speciality, but I didn't care.

Josh sat with me in the back, and promised what he said over text. His hand was gracefully placed over my small thigh, rubbing up and down to tease me. I would occasionally look at him and watch as he watched his hand trail up my leg more than what he should've.

"Okay! Just making sure! I don't know if Josh told you, but we're gonna go get some things for the house and look around at other places, and then we'll come back and you boys can do whatever you want". She joyfully said.

Josh looked at me then straight ahead out the window, and back at me smirking.

"Oh trust me mom, me and Tyler are gonna have a great time today"

W: sorry for this shitty chapter! I wanted to upload something and not just have that last chapter. I wrote this completely out of mind. Idk if you guys have ever heard of LSD or acid to be exact, but I just took that like 30 minutes ago and I FEEL LIKE A BIRD. So this part is weird or whateva. Couple more chapters and we is done homies✌